• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2015 Pin Releases: Let's help each other know about them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find this today at DLP, never seen it before. Wasn't able to leave without my favorite cat lol

mms_img1708175978_zpslkq6ew8s.jpg

I was at DLR on Thanksgiving & just an FYI, the snowflake $300 frame set is still at Westward Ho (3 sets left after I bought one) and Trolley Treats/ Julius Katz in DCA has 5. It's a beautiful set!

Last edited:
DLP December 2015 as well as Cinderella event flyers

Paris-December-Pin-Poster-Web_zpsfxvexj12.jpg

Cinderella quality is terrible lol but didn't see anything better yet!

Cinderella%20first%20look_zps8zhwogfb.jpg

Oh wowwww. A new Tower of Terror key, and those Tinker Bell pins are especially lovely! And I can't wait to see the Cinderella ones too!

By the way there is a new Acme pins flyer!

ACME-December-2015-Disney-Pins-600x800.jpg

From Disney Pins Blog.

Looks like everyone who has been wanting that Rapunzel scene with "proper" colors can finally be happy now!?

:lol:

You know, these Acme pins are really lovely! I'm looking forward to seeing what else they come out with!

You know, these Acme pins are really lovely! I'm looking forward to seeing what else they come out with!

Me too!! I just told Amy about them and she didn't know! (The pins are licensed and legal; it's just that sometimes art is licensed for future use without specifying what the use will be.) She did the Mickey & Minnie date night and the Lady and the Tramp pin from November back when she worked for Acme. She was SUPER EXCITED to find out about the pins because she's always wanted to have her designs on a pin, and she's a pin collector herself. :) I'm really hoping that more of her art turns up on pins, because it's gorgeous!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back