• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2015 PTD Discussion Thread - NEW PINS 12/4/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eli La Bouff has gone off to the Mardi Gras parade! Rosetta is the last one standing. Any guesses what the next set is? Or when it's gonna flip? ;D

Flipity flip flip!! Nice pins indeed.

11070750_961497963901640_3783701802431945844_n_zps4s4v18r2.jpg
[/URL]

2015 PTD Discussion Thread - NEW PINS 4/29/15

Happy late flip! Take a look at your newest PTD set!

525831528f31b6f63044d7258a3604b0.jpg

I wonder now if the old Jiminy & Pip PTD are going to drop now?

Last edited:
Oooooh boy. You've got Tangled, Emperor's New Groove, and Enchanted collectors all out for these. Not to mention Jiminy Cricket is gonna call in some fans. I wonder which one will sell out first.

This is one of the best 4 pin series of ptd's dss has had...in my opinion.

I have to agree with this, and I don't even collect any of them!

Same! This is a really nice set! And the fact that they had the Queen and King be a couples PTD makes me really excited about other possibilities! I wonder if they'd consider doing any more couples PTDs with main characters? Like Aladdin and Jasmine? (But only after Aladdin finally makes his solo appearance, of course...)

ARGH...of course when I go for a release (yesterday), no one was buying so it didn't flip in the five hours we were there :p

That pip has got to be one of the best ones they have done in forever, amazing!! want want want, and i have to agree overall this looks like a really good set :)

Some really good flips recently :) I am working harder on not expanding outside my collections so must resist these ha ha. Even if Pip is adorable.

People are speculating that the summer PTD break is near, hence all the good flips lately.

I was was debating going down early for Pip yesterday, but after getting up at 3:15 the previous morning for Avengers my sleep and sanity were more important than getting Pip as a trader. I did get Jiminy and the King and Queen on my way to the trade event yesterday, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back