• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2015 PTD Discussion Thread - NEW PINS 12/4/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here we are, Mothers Day at DSSH, and we're not getting any pins.

i got the Monkey Kingdom marquee pin. It's up for trade as of now.

Last edited:
I haven't gotten a chance to read the books yet but something tells me once I do I will want that Rani PTD.

Rani's character and stories were always my favorite- I was hoping they'd include her in the movies one day but not sure if it's a different deal when it comes to the fairies from the books or something.
Either way, she's my favorite of the disney fairies =)

Rani's character and stories were always my favorite- I was hoping they'd include her in the movies one day but not sure if it's a different deal when it comes to the fairies from the books or something.
Either way, she's my favorite of the disney fairies =)

The books are officially on my summer to-read list!

Oh wow! I can't believe they made another Rani pin! I wonder if the rest of them are coming as well. If a Zarina one ever comes, I'm jumping on that like hot cakes.

All 4 PTD's still available as of 12:30 PM today when I went to get May calendar pin. I don't remember the last time PTD's were released and all 4 pins still available 5 days later.

The moment they change (pads change only when all 4 are sold out) they post the 4 new ptds on a small flyer.

There is a monthly flier posted at the beginning of the month or end of the previous month with dates for special releases

So there is always at least one pin available any time you go there?

Yes, unless they have stopped selling the ptds for a time period. So if the current 4 sell out, they won't have any until they start up again, which they said was going to be sometime in June. They do always have open edition rack pins there. Some of those are very nice. They just aren't limited edition, but if they're something you collect, then score!

At this rate, there may not be a flip until well into June.
They'll flip as soon as people know there are new pins to flip to. Since there's no rush on these in order to push a flip, and they're not great characters, there's no point in people getting extras of them, since there's nothing better (at the moment) once these sell out.

They'll flip as soon as people know there are new pins to flip to. Since there's no rush on these in order to push a flip, and they're not great characters, there's no point in people getting extras of them, since there's nothing better (at the moment) once these sell out.
Exactly. Since there's no actual date for new pins though, there's no telling when these current pins will all sell out. You are right about the current characters. If they were popular or even semi-popular characters they would probably be gone by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back