• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2015 PTD Discussion Thread - NEW PINS 12/4/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
2015 PTD Discussion Thread - NEW PINS 12/4/15
Several people on Facebook have said DSF wouldn't update them over the phone. Probably a twofold reason - to help clear up the phone lines, and to try to get more people physically into the store.
Thanks for the update. Where are followers posting updates, I checked here but the last post was several days ago. Thanks again

I got the same answer when I called for an update. It would be great if people post updates if they go in to the store.

I'm in a DSF pin group on Facebook that keeps a pretty accurate account of which PTDs are available/sold out.

According to the group, David and Don are still available.

Thanks for the update, Timeerkat. Is it possible for you to keep us posted on DPF? If I happen to be in the store, I will also try to do updates. Unfortunately, I can not justify going in to the store just to find out what's going on. If we all work together, we can get info. out.

Thanks for the update, Timeerkat. Is it possible for you to keep us posted on DPF? If I happen to be in the store, I will also try to do updates. Unfortunately, I can not justify going in to the store just to find out what's going on. If we all work together, we can get info. out.
I will also update here if i stop by when in the area.

Ive called the store when driving down to DLR from Bay Area. I quickly explain we are driving down and I ask the status of whats available. They always tell me...

The new rule is they can not tell us whats left over the phone.How does Tony come up with this stuff?

As of last night when I stopped by, David and Don ptd, and the free Frozen w/$75 purchase merchandise pins were in the display case. Guess with the marathon this weekend and Star Wars Force Friday, Hollywood will be slow.

David is sold out, Don is the last monster standing. DSF posted that they will sell PTDs during Force Friday. May get a flip overnight.

Last edited:
Posted on official DSF Facebook page:

"Due to Force Friday festivities, Pin Trader Delight Sundaes will not be available today and Saturday, sales will resume as normal on Sunday September 6th at 10:30am."

Bumping b/c there are new pins:

11221459_1032041853513917_5970462020215651176_n.jpg

The Brave Little Toaster?!!!! I can't believe he's a PTD now! I loved that little guy when I was a kid <3 Thanks for the update AtAP :)

PERLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

(and she's on the opposite side of her ice cream from Suzy with hers, so they will make such a cute little matched pair...)

YEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS, Brave Little Toaster! Second BLT pin ever!

I checked Facebook at 1 and saw it flipped at 11ish, so I rushed over. Got there at about 1:15 and the line was only about 25 people down the alley. I think a lot of people are off doing Labor Day plans. (Also, it's a decent group of characters but nothing super sharky, so tons of people weren't rushing over to get them just to sell.)

They were all still there so I was able to get Toaster (to remain a BLT pin completist) and Creeper (to remain a Black Cauldron PTD completist).

YEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS, Brave Little Toaster! Second BLT pin ever!

I checked Facebook at 1 and saw it flipped at 11ish, so I rushed over. Got there at about 1:15 and the line was only about 25 people down the alley. I think a lot of people are off doing Labor Day plans. (Also, it's a decent group of characters but nothing super sharky, so tons of people weren't rushing over to get them just to sell.)

They were all still there so I was able to get Toaster (to remain a BLT pin completist) and Creeper (to remain a Black Cauldron PTD completist).
Congratulations on getting hold of them and remaining a completist! I'm glad to hear it wasn't too chaotic :)

You're a Black Cauldron completist? You have them all?? :bowdown: I'm still trying! Yay, a Creeper!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back