• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2015 PTD Discussion Thread - NEW PINS 12/4/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
2015 PTD Discussion Thread - NEW PINS 12/4/15
In the past they've just done one additional release if they also have a big pin trading event, so I suspect it will be the Star Wars event on the 12th and a Christmas release on the 4th or 5th (since they wouldn't do it the day before the trading event, and the 18th is probably too close to Christmas). They'll most likely have the flyer for December out at the release tomorrow.

And yes, DSF/DHHS is immediately next door to the El Capitan theater in Hollywood.

OK peeps, please go and buy up those creepy asylum guy pins so we can get a flip. Also, get your Toys for Tots pins while they are available and help some kids to have happy holidays.
Nudge...nudge.... :tigger:

12289477_1076969829021119_963124814276213535_n.jpg

Dam. That Carl is cool. What are people selling him for???

not been here in a while. Do whole family's still go and hord a bunch of pins. Maybe I can buy one. Lol

WWWDD

Last edited:
Only when the pins first flip and there's a good character. PTDs have pretty much stalled out, as evidenced by three of them still being available several weeks after the flip.

Still the 2? I thought it would flip faster since it's a pretty good mix, but I guess with the Star Wars activities and the holidays there have been plenty of distractions. It's been pretty cold in LA too, not exactly ice cream weather. :lol:

Oooooo Edgar is the last one standing eh? Is there flips before the new year? I haven't been on the forums lately since the holiday craze since November. Still deciding if I want to go to the pin release on Jan. 9th & getting me some PTD's

Oooooo Edgar is the last one standing eh? Is there flips before the new year? I haven't been on the forums lately since the holiday craze since November. Still deciding if I want to go to the pin release on Jan. 9th & getting me some PTD's 

If you do, I'll see you there!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back