• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2016 Pin Releases

Status
Not open for further replies.
2016 Pin Releases

a4matte

Poor Unfortunate Soul
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
2015 is coming to a close and announcements for 2016 pins have begun!

I guess to keep things clean and organized by year we should start a new thread for 2016 releases?

These pins were shown off in the video posted by Disney Parks Blog Unboxed.

Disney Love Letters - Monthly release LE 3000 - to be released at Disneyland and Walt Disney World. They seem so similar to the ones released in the past at DSF, IMO.

Kawp63n.png

AeOpkRj.png

WMfDZRO.png

I already planning on getting Donald and Daisy for sure. :)

I'm not upset they're doing a DSSH similar release at the parks, especially in higher numbers. It gives more people a fighting chance at getting them (and selfishly, gives me a better chance at getting them at retail since I go up there several times a year).

Hope the Carl and Ellie are still around near the end of January... Get to go for a few days for a work conference.

Hong Kong Disneyland 10th Anniversary pins! LE 1000

Snow White & 7 Dwarfs, Angel & Stitch
Release date: 2 January 2016

Jess & Slinky Dog, Sulley & Mike
Release date: 9 January 2016

12338979_825976430846996_2094859377_n.jpg

(PC & caption: @trade_hkdlpins on IG)

DHSS January Releases!! Said the flyer was released at the Star Wars Pin Event.
Pic credit to Patrick Dominguez from Pin Facebook group
image_zpsvw4f1cib.jpeg

Annnnnd I'm going to need that hitchhiking ghost pin from DLR and I really like that Sleeping Beauty character block. Excited for the LILO and Stitch character connection pins too, and the duet pins, especially if they're hero/villian. Will need a Hades/Herc and Maleficent/Aurora in that case. At least those I might be able to pick up on my own. :)

OMG I see too many pins I want! O_O That Aladdin!! <3 And I'll definitely want that BH6 character block! Interested in the Peter Pan New Years as well.

I actually wasn't expecting the Duet pins to be a monthly release. For some reason, I was expecting an LE mystery box set. But this is better then! Can't wait for Aladdin/Jafar, Hades/Hercules, Hook/Peter Pan and a few others to come out!

And I thought of you too, timeerkat, when I saw that Felix and Calhoun pin. xD

Last edited:
Annnnnd I'm going to need that hitchhiking ghost pin from DLR and I really like that Sleeping Beauty character block. Excited for the LILO and Stitch character connection pins too, and the duet pins, especially if they're hero/villian. Will need a Hades/Herc and Maleficent/Aurora in that case. At least those I might be able to pick up on my own. :)

lynn99 got pictures of the duets pins at the GenEARation D event last year:

20150911_114537.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back