• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2016 Pin Releases

Status
Not open for further replies.
2016 Pin Releases
Surprise!

15073391_1348534231864676_707263649322365901_n.jpg

But... it's the same pose as the DLP booster pack pin. :(

2018 is Robin Hood's 45th anniversary and 2019 is Lion King's 25th anniversary. My wallet is going to weep.

Next year is Wreck-It Ralph's 5th. I don't know if they'll do much for that, though.

2018 is Robin Hood's 45th anniversary and 2019 is Lion King's 25th anniversary. My wallet is going to weep.

Next year is Wreck-It Ralph's 5th. I don't know if they'll do much for that, though.

Wreck-It Ralph 2 comes out in 2018, so you could always start saving for that.

I have a question regarding the BatB reveal conceal boxes that just came out. If I buy, say, the box with Chip the cup, will the mystery pin be Chip the boy?

I am trying to figure out if I will definitely get the full set if i purchase all eight boxes.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a question regarding the BatB reveal conceal boxes that just came out. If I buy, say, the box with Chip the cup, will the mystery pin be Chip the boy?

I am trying to figure out if I will definitely get the full set if i purchase all eight boxes.

Thanks!

No, I'm afraid not. I bought a cogs box and got Potts and an Enchantress box and got cogs. So it's random I think.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Thanks!

Unfortunately, it's random. My Dad bought me 8 boxes, and there were 2 duplicate conceal pins when he opened them. I have posted a trading thread to help people try to trade for the ones that are missing. Sometimes it works out, sometimes we all end up needing the same pin.

20ab6f096044670a86301b84a1235d36.jpg

Literally breath-taking.

thank you for posting these great photos. the pins do look beautiful but i cannot tell what they are made of. is it a resin? it almost looks like fabric. any clarification would be great. thank you in advance : )

thank you for posting these great photos. the pins do look beautiful but i cannot tell what they are made of. is it a resin? it almost looks like fabric. any clarification would be great. thank you in advance : )
I believe it is resin. The pictures are printed and layered on thin sheets of plastic so there's depth even in the image. Theres a foreground sheet and a background sheet for each pin I believe. I haven't really investigated them, but I'll look into it more this evening.

~Merlin

I believe it is resin. The pictures are printed and layered on thin sheets of plastic so there's depth even in the image. Theres a foreground sheet and a background sheet for each pin I believe. I haven't really investigated them, but I'll look into it more this evening.

~Merlin

thank you so much merlyn. the really look so different than other pins and it's so hard to tell from the photos. thanks again!

Tee hee! LOL. Literally, I would imagine! :D

Why was there no Tamatoa pins? I freaking love that guy. Especially because he's voiced by Jermaine Clement.
tumblr_mw9v02xX7R1slkw1wo1_500.gif

81635d4ddb1661d89d7ba4f9be477291.jpg

Hey gang! I saw this on IG this morning. Is it a new pin coming out? I need to hunt it down regardless. XD

81635d4ddb1661d89d7ba4f9be477291.jpg

Hey gang! I saw this on IG this morning. Is it a new pin coming out? I need to hunt it down regardless. XD

It's the DLP pin associated with the trading event (theme: Belle's Christmas). Kinda like when they did Alice in Phantomland, they had a Victorian Alice released at the park to tie in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back