• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2016 Pin Releases

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right!? Totally random...

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Hercules is the only random one out of the bunch. I'm surprised they used Pluto and Goofy but the other characters are getting a lot of merchandise recently. I feel like Marie, Rapunzel, and Peter Pan are some of their most popular characters right now. I figured they'd do Mickey and Minnie instead of Pluto and Goofy though.

I like it because the mystery set has different characters than the booster set.

2017-Disney-Parks-Pin-Set.jpg

Except for Donald. Donald's the big winner here.

Last edited:
Hercules is the only random one out of the bunch. I'm surprised they used Pluto and Goofy but the other characters are getting a lot of merchandise recently. I feel like Marie, Rapunzel, and Peter Pan are some of their most popular characters right now. I figured they'd do Mickey and Minnie instead of Pluto and Goofy though.
I think it's the lack of Mickey and Minnie that makes this seem like kind of a grab bag.

b5d33b745ede0c6f0a6ee6fd07dbd26e.jpg

Guys, come on. Just because I started collecting Hercules doesn't mean you have to start putting him in everything...

These are available in DLR (and I assume WDW) this morning according to IG.

On further reflection, isn't Herc's 20th anniversary next year? I wonder if they've been seeding him into stuff to gauge popularity for a merchandise blitz. In which case, you so doooooooooomed. Haha.

I think it's the lack of Mickey and Minnie that makes this seem like kind of a grab bag.

So far Minnie isnt in either set, unless there are mystery pins with the blind boxes. That being said, it looks like they picked some classic characters and their most popular characters to put on the pins.

b5d33b745ede0c6f0a6ee6fd07dbd26e.jpg

Guys, come on. Just because I started collecting Hercules doesn't mean you have to start putting him in everything...

These are available in DLR (and I assume WDW) this morning according to IG.

Definitely need Rapunzel <3 really like Marie too!
I wonder if Mickey and Minnie maybe be chasers? If this set comes with chasers I dunno lol XD

If they last that long. I don't even know how to do a call-in, to be perfectly honest.

I really want this one, too..
Maybe check the Disney Soda Fountain's FaceBook page, or you might be able to ask Tessa(if she's not busy) she can probably help you. ^_^

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

At 10 am PST tomorrow, call the number on this flyer. You may have to wait on hold awhile or call in multiple times, as the phones get quite busy.

15181218_1349448308439935_8600463364786418991_n.jpg

They charge you money and they will buy the toy on their end. I heard that people were given a choice of what toy they want to buy with their donation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back