• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2016 Pin Releases

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoa, they already announced the January 2017 releases too!
That Doorways To Disney pin looks really cool. I hope they'll be doing a BATB one! And I can only imagine how cool the Alice one would be :)
Also, Merlin, this definitely proves that you are indeed doomed and more Hercules is coming your way! :roll: :rofl:

January_Releases.jpg

It's.... It's like they waited for me to catch on so they could just say "Yup..." BAM. well, at least it's WDW so I can get them XD

This new door series is gonna be epic I think....

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

It's.... It's like they waited for me to catch on so they could just say "Yup..." BAM. well, at least it's WDW so I can get them XD

It couldn't happen to a nicer fella! :D

And I think both the doors and the timepieces have a lot of potential. The doors more so (watches could get boring if the base is pretty standard) but it will be exciting to see what they do with both series. And yes, there is room for Alice in each one, so ... :hsd:

Yeah. I'm assuming that SB door pin will not last till Princess in February. Guess I'll have to go up that weekend!

Whoa, they already announced the January 2017 releases too!
That Doorways To Disney pin looks really cool. I hope they'll be doing a BATB one! And I can only imagine how cool the Alice one would be :)
Also, Merlin, this definitely proves that you are indeed doomed and more Hercules is coming your way! :roll: :rofl:

January_Releases.jpg

Crikey that was quick!!! I'm loving the doorway pins.

Oh dear Merlin! XD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What stinks is that I really like the door pins and kind of want to collect that set. But I bet they'll also be good traders. Ugh. 2017 is already shaping up to an expensive pin year. XD

Does anyone else think they made a coloring mistake on that SB door pin? It looks like the area between the white edging of the dress and her necklace is pink, when it should be flesh-colored. Are these pics always of the actual release, or could it be a prototype (that will end up with correct color?). And why, why is it not blue???? :sigh:

Does anyone else think they made a coloring mistake on that SB door pin? It looks like the area between the white edging of the dress and her necklace is pink, when it should be flesh-colored. Are these pics always of the actual release, or could it be a prototype (that will end up with correct color?). And why, why is it not blue???? :sigh:
The colors are subject to change - if you notice on the one where the door is open, her necklace and crown has no color, it's white, where it has color where the door is closed. Hopefully they'll catch that though, cuz you're right!

Herc and Pegasus are only in WDW? :cry:
The doorway pin looks cool. Wish they hadn't used generic artwork for Maleficent though. The Timepiece pin looks cool!

Yeah, color error. And YES, would be better in Blue!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back