• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2016 Pin Releases

Status
Not open for further replies.
2016 Pin Releases
One more for Alice collectors: holiday CM pin.

Alice-Holiday-2016-pin.png

(Photo from Disney Pins Blog)

Oh jeez, how can I get this pin? I love Alice sitting at the table

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh jeez, how can I get this pin? I love Alice sitting at the table

Just keep an eye on the usual suspects: FB, IG, eBay. I saw this on the 'bay over the weekend, but there were only 2 listings. And I've seen one IG post so far. But I think CMs are only starting to get wind that this pin was released, which means more folks should be picking them up in the coming week or two. Then you should be able to trade or buy a little more easily.

Pshhh, no such thing as too many pin. ;D

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Do you happen to have a list of the 2016 love letter pins and when they were released?? I've noticed some stores only have one or 2 and others have like 5 and I'm tryna figure out which ones I should prioritize.

Do you happen to have a list of the 2016 love letter pins and when they were released?? I've noticed some stores only have one or 2 and others have like 5 and I'm tryna figure out which ones I should prioritize.

Most of the ones still around are Tiana and WallE. There Maaaaybe one from the previous release (was that Donald? Jessica Rabbit?), but I doubt you'll fine more than 3 different ones.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Most of the ones still around are Tiana and WallE. There Maaaaybe one from the previous release (was that Donald? Jessica Rabbit?), but I doubt you'll fine more than 3 different ones.

I just found Mickey and Minnie at animal kingdom so I guess I'm lucky.

Would you suggest keeping the little paper holders with the pins? Or are they not so important??

Paper holder? Do you mean the card or the wrapper? If the card is special (I. E not black with mouse ears) I would keep it. If you're talking about the plastic wrapper, I would keep it on the love letters if you plan to trade them. The pink hearts have a bad habit of getting smudged/stained.

Paper holder? Do you mean the card or the wrapper? If the card is special (I. E not black with mouse ears) I would keep it. If you're talking about the plastic wrapper, I would keep it on the love letters if you plan to trade them. The pink hearts have a bad habit of getting smudged/stained.

Yeah I mean the card backing. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back