• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2016 Pin Releases

Status
Not open for further replies.
f46a2f22552d510a91f4284cb2ead3e7.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

I heard a lot of people bought things just to sell them, which is rather upsetting. :/

People do this all the time and it's unfortunate because if they didn't most collectors would be able to get the pins for their collection at cost instead of shark-prices.

Got a Toys For Tots Zero for trade. :) Looking for:

2015 pins:
Pin# 110468 2015 Disney voluntEARS community fund - White Rabbit
Pin# 116595 DLR - Diamond Celebration Event - 60th - Keys to the Kingdom Boxed Set - Fantasyland
Pin# 109471 DLR - 60th Diamond Celebration - Mystery Puzzle Pack Series One - Pinocchio (Chaser)

2016 pins:
Pin# 117343 Disney Store - Cast Exclusive - Store Trivia Champion 2016 (Alice in Wonderland)
Pin# 118490 Disney Store - Trivia 2016 - Alice in Wonderland Record
Pin# 118573 ABD - CHEERS Alice and Mad Hatter
and for the Cheshire and Mad Hatter Disney Racers mystery pins that were just released

Have other pins for trade for the above, too. :)

Pin# 117343 Disney Store - Cast Exclusive - Store Trivia Champion 2016 (Alice in Wonderland)

OooOoOooOo. My friend's mom was just telling me that she saw a CM at (one of) our local store(s) wearing this. Unfortunately, he was quite proud of his trivia win, so the odds of me talking him out of it are slim. Haha.

Good luck in your quest!

OooOoOooOo. My friend's mom was just telling me that she saw a CM at (one of) our local store(s) wearing this. Unfortunately, he was quite proud of his trivia win, so the odds of me talking him out of it are slim. Haha.

Good luck in your quest!
Thanks! :) And to you with your Alice pin hunt, too!

Apparently the Zero pin actually sold out yesterday, though the DSF didn't say anything about it until today - ~15 or so minutes before they opened. :/

Welp, they posted on Facebook this morning that the Zero pins are all gone. That was before 10am, which was the time to start calling in, so I assume they were sold out last night. Though apparently there were folks lined up this morning to get it, not knowing there were none left. :(

(Oop! Beat to the punch by Aidan!)

Last edited:
Welp, they posted on Facebook this morning that the Zero pins are all gone. That was before 10am, which was the time to start calling in, so I assume they were sold out last night. Though apparently there were folks lined up this morning to get it, not knowing there were none left. :(

(Oop! Beat to the punch by Aidan!)
I'm so sorry, I thought they would definitely stick around for the calls. :(

2016 pins:
Pin# 118490 Disney Store - Trivia 2016 - Alice in Wonderland Record

It's very unlikely that anyone would be willing to part with their store trivia champion pin. It is one of the biggest achievements you can get from the Disney Store, beyond Market Champion, Grand Champion, Ambassador, or CM of the year. Not only that, in most stores it's highly competitive to claim that title. Now maybe a bunch of years down the line when the honor of getting it has diminished, you may be able to get it. But for now, it's likely next to impossible.

The record is also one of great pride for me, but I am always happy to look through traders.

It's very unlikely that anyone would be willing to part with their store trivia champion pin. It is one of the biggest achievements you can get from the Disney Store, beyond Market Champion, Grand Champion, Ambassador, or CM of the year. Not only that, in most stores it's highly competitive to claim that title. Now maybe a bunch of years down the line when the honor of getting it has diminished, you may be able to get it. But for now, it's likely next to impossible.
I know those may take me time to find, but that list above (plus the two older pins in my sig) are pretty much the only Wonderland pins in existence that I'm missing, so they're what I still need. :)

The record is also one of great pride for me, but I am always happy to look through traders.
I don't keep a lot of traders on hand any more since my wants list is so small, but I can get any WDI pin that is released (or WDSB, or DSF if I get a good number in line). I do have a few WDI extras though - a couple of Dapper Cats and a few Wonderland pins. Oh, and young Ellie and Alpha PTDs. But it's easier for me to look at a wants list and see what I can find. I don't have anything from your wants but I might know someone who does and I'll check with them just in case. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back