• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2016 Pin Releases

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like these have been officially released now, so here's a photo of the WDI holiday pins (via Chris Davis on Facebook):

15578552_10211108119079374_6560092865676532714_n.jpg

I love that Oswald pin so much. Maybe my favorite PTD of all time :drool: What is my best bet for acquiring it? eBay? Pickups somewhere on this forum? Any and all advice is appreciated - I'm new to all this pin business!

I love that Oswald pin so much. Maybe my favorite PTD of all time :drool: What is my best bet for acquiring it? eBay? Pickups somewhere on this forum? Any and all advice is appreciated - I'm new to all this pin business!

How fast do you need it? Facebook groups are probably the best early on. But prices might be high, especially Ebay people seem to start prices high. However, if you are willing to wait, people will eventually have emergency sales / clean out my trade book sales, etc. and you can find some really good deals. As long as the character isn't super, super popular.

Princess-Shanghai-Set-800x714.jpg

WHAT?!? WHAT?!? EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

(Okay, I totally deserve any ragging for being a hypocrite and laughing at the people in the PTD thread for being all-caps excited but OMG THESE ARE SO CUTE!!)

(Okay, I totally deserve any ragging for being a hypocrite and laughing at the people in the PTD thread for being all-caps excited but OMG THESE ARE SO CUTE!!)
Sweet baby Jesus. I will be buying that for Jasmine.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I know a friend who would want Mulan, but she's to much of a hypocrite so I can't get it for her. ;P

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back