• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2016 Pin Releases

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've no clue, I wish I knew. I saw a picture floating around Instagram that had Yzma and Chernabog, tho, and I don't remember seeing them unless my memory is just terrible.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
They still haven't released those two, I'm so excited for when Yzma comes out! ^_^

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

I almost have the whole set now, I'm hoping I can trade the extras I have from the set for the ones I'm missing. :D

!!!! YOU LUCKY! I really tried not to get sucked in but I have a mighty need for at least five of them.

Which ones?
Perhaps you should consider collecting Villains Now! XD

I'm definitely trying to collect Dr. Facilier, he's one of my absolute favorites. :D

I want Scar, Hades, Jafar, Ursula, and Gaston. For what's currently out. IF I can manage it, Maleficent would be cool, but from what I've seen and heard she's the priciest soo..

I'm definitely trying to collect Dr. Facilier, he's one of my absolute favorites. :D

I want Scar, Hades, Jafar, Ursula, and Gaston. For what's currently out. IF I can manage it, Maleficent would be cool, but from what I've seen and heard she's the priciest soo..

Out if the ones you named, I have Ursala and a Gaston extra. I did have an extra Hades, but our resident Wizard Guy got priority. XD

Out if the ones you named, I have Ursala and a Gaston extra. I did have an extra Hades, but our resident Wizard Guy got priority. XD

Well I understand that, lol! Our resident Wizard Guy totally deserves it~

Hmm.. -looks at meager traders- ;~;

I'm happy that my friend was able to get Scar and PJ for me. Those are the only two I really need as far as villains go (unless they use Jangles, or a piece of broccoli...).

I really, really hope that Bellwether is one of the upcoming ones. Not because I collect her, but it will look so funny to see her amongst all these huge scary-looking villains. And my fingers are crossed that they use Turbo instead of King Candy. There still hasn't been a single official Turbo pin.

I'm happy that my friend was able to get Scar and PJ for me. Those are the only two I really need as far as villains go (unless they use Jangles, or a piece of broccoli...).

I really, really hope that Bellwether is one of the upcoming ones. Not because I collect her, but it will look so funny to see her amongst all these huge scary-looking villains. And my fingers are crossed that they use Turbo instead of King Candy. There still hasn't been a single official Turbo pin.

Bellwether would be amazing! :D I would like a Turbo pin at some point, but King Candy in his "silly" form would look much better I think. (Image the candy cane bottom) XD

I could try to hold onto one if you'd like until you have something you'd want to trade for it? ^_^

It's not that I'd be unable to find something I'd want to trade, it's finding something worth the trade.. I don't think I have a single thing you'd like!

There are still so many they could use is the best part. Clayton, Bellweather, the masked guy from BH6 (which I will NEED if they do that), Gantu or Jumba from Lilo and Stitch... and more. I can't wait to see the rest of the series.

Found this new 2017 Year of the Rooster pin from Shanghai, LE800 :

s-l1600.jpg

Same design as the LE1000 framed set, though the 2017 banner is new.

Found this new 2017 Year of the Rooster pin from Shanghai, LE800 :

s-l1600.jpg

Same design as the LE1000 framed set, though the 2017 banner is new.

Okay, I NEED this pin. I study Galliformes (which includes chickens) and hope to have my first paper on it in submission this year (so it would be a 2017 paper). Thank you for posting! (If anyone has one for trade let me know)

Okay, I NEED this pin. I study Galliformes (which includes chickens) and hope to have my first paper on it in submission this year (so it would be a 2017 paper). Thank you for posting! (If anyone has one for trade let me know)
I'll keep my eyes out for You! ^_^

I'm in touch with a very friendly trader from Shanghai on Instagram. If you use Instagram too, I can PM you her username.

Bellwether would be awesome! I only have Gothel so far. I do like them all but not starting a new collection XD
And Gothel fits in my Tangled collection so I hope to see a prince Hans too :D

I'm in touch with a very friendly trader from Shanghai on Instagram. If you use Instagram too, I can PM you her username.

I'll keep my eyes out for You! ^_^

Thanks guys! Unfortunately piglet, I can't really do much buying at the moment. But I appreciate the thought! I'm sure I'll stumble across one eventually. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back