• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2016 PTD Discussion Thread - NEW PINS 12/31/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
He kind of implied I'm not THE MOST FUN PERSON HE'S EVER MET. So he gets what he gets. Hahaha. :poke:
False! Lies! Slander! I rode Small World with you, that obviously puts you waaaaaaay high on the list. Then the Pooh ride and, well, that just pushed you over the edge.

And I bought you clothes? Totes counts right? XD

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

False! Lies! Slander! I rode Small World with you, that obviously puts you waaaaaaay high on the list. Then the Pooh ride and, well, that just pushed you over the edge.

Hey, watch your tongue Mister! Small World is my favorite ride. >_>

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

YOU suggested Pooh. Own it! Hahaha. But I can't fritter my time on here right now, the line for the Mine Train is ONLY 20 MINUTES!!! #merrychristmastome

:rofl:

It's ok, my days have seemed totally out of whack this week, too. All day yesterday felt like Wednesday.

hahaha I love how everyone is hoping it won't be a character they collect.

BRING IT ON, DSF! GIMME PING! I DARE YOU!
I'm dreading a Judy Hopps or Moana release, not that either have been previewed in the past thankfully!

Now Merlin, we talked about your collection habit haven't we? What did we say about thinking about others' collections?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk
Or! Or! Mini Maui as a tattoo holding up an ice cream cone!!

#notlistening

Hahaha! That's so painfully true. XD

Painful indeed! The pig is my brother's favourite animal and he was delighted to see that there would be the adorable Pua in Moana...he spent most of the film asking me where Pua was or why Moana didn't take him with her :(

Oo whilst we're thinking of potential Moana PTDs... Moana being given an ice cream by the ocean? Don't even get me started on my ideas for Gramma Tala... :(

In case you didn't see it on the other thread:

15401001_1381052988612800_7891578017864562355_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back