• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2016 PTD Discussion Thread - NEW PINS 12/31/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
2016 PTD Discussion Thread - NEW PINS 12/31/16
The flips today!!!

DymEe.gif

It's really not fair to make the SoCal people eat so much ice cream the week before the overindulgence of Christmas.

I missed out on it... :( it wasn't too bad a price. Ariel is the worst of the six. Merlin, I've seen Abu going for 30 pretty regularly so you should be able to get at a reasonable price.
It's the thought that counts, it was sweet of you to think of everyone here! And yeah, Ariel is the big one. Little Mermaid is a popular collection, I think!

giphy.gif

If so, no. I try to limit myself to just Mulan herself. But thank you for asking! :D

Unless you were just asking so you can use that Scar gif again. In which case...

1336761521353242_animate.gif

(I love this gif. You're going to see it a lot in 2017.)
Yes I was talking to you. :3

Also, I have that Simba Gif saved on my phone for years now. XD

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

At-Cost PTD pickups. XD I love ice cream, but there are only so many days in a row of eating two-scoop sundaes that I can handle! My freezer was filling up and even with my roommates helping I can't always keep up!

*blinks* Well, I didn't see this coming. Chien Po was still there yesterday evening.

I wonder what it will flip to by the time I can get there, because these sure as heck are going to sell out quickly.

15732354_1394949977223101_7453221439432719132_o.jpg

I came here to have a good time and, honestly, I'm just feeling attacked right now....

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Well, the rest of us needed a good laugh after the last couple of days. Hopefully, with all you do, someone will help you out.

I believe an angel is already on his way. XD here's hoping he pulls one last miracle out of the year. XD

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back