• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2016 PTD Discussion Thread - NEW PINS 12/31/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
2016 PTD Discussion Thread - NEW PINS 12/31/16
Oh Merlin! Your poor wallet. My fingers are crossed that you get both of them without too much hassle!

I believe an angel is already on his way. XD here's hoping he pulls one last miracle out of the year. XD

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
If he doesn't, I've seen Merlin selling for a pretty okay price - 35. Baby Pegasus will be the hard one - lowest I've seen is 75. :/ RIP.

I would just like to add that neither the Merlin NOR the Muses were on the preview board. I feel lied to. XD

Wonder how fast it'll flip tho. XD I'm curious what the next ones will be.. The PTD is so interesting.. kinda like a raffle. "What's next, what's next!?"

To be fair, only about half the PTDs released since the preview board were previewed. Fear and Nick came out of nowhere.

I'm in a constant state of hoping for Joy and Hula Timon. I really hope that Judy is released at a time when I can go and get her myself. Nick was a beast to find a trade for, I'm thinking Judy will be harder.

To be fair, only about half the PTDs released since the preview board were previewed. Fear and Nick came out of nowhere.

I'm in a constant state of hoping for Joy and Hula Timon. I really hope that Judy is released at a time when I can go and get her myself. Nick was a beast to find a trade for, I'm thinking Judy will be harder.
That's true. I wonder if Judy will have a carrot in hers. XD

Whoa. Honestly, I think the staff at DSF is in on the joke. Like, I know these pins have been in the works for a while, in order to be designed, produced, and ready to be distributed today. But I swear the management is following the Woes of Merlin on this forum and thinking, YOU KNOW WHAT WILL MAKE THE PEOPLE LAUGH?

Merly-my-sweet, I've given you a hard time lately for the cheap public thrill of it, but I am so, so sorry. May the Force be with you.

Shhhhhhh. Shhh. I will explode if it is Joy or Judy. EXPLODE I SAY.

That's true. I wonder if Judy will have a carrot in hers. XD

Rabbit's did, so I'd say that's a safe bet. :)

Oh gosh, oh gosh, Gideon's should be a pie à la mode.

Whoa. Honestly, I think the staff at DSF is in on the joke. Like, I know these pins have been in the works for a while, in order to be designed, produced, and ready to be distributed today. But I swear the management is following the Woes of Merlin on this forum and thinking, YOU KNOW WHAT WILL MAKE THE PEOPLE LAUGH?

:lol:

Merly-my-sweet, I've given you a hard time lately for the cheap public thrill of it, but I am so, so sorry. May the Force be with you.
Hahaha! It wouldn't shock me. XD but hey, it's all good. Just more pins to hunt down. That's part of the fun, right? Right!?

*wallet cries in the corner*

I'm sure us Hades collectors will have our turn in the barrel this year too! But baby Peg is adorable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back