• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2016 PTD Discussion Thread - NEW PINS 12/31/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, when Wart is in her cabin as a bird, she turns into a cat to catch him. She also turns into a tiger during the Wizards' Duel.

4035818121a044163111a9fbe5409a9c.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

In truth, he's cute! But judging by FB comments, no one knows who he is. Haha. So it might be a slow sell.
Yeah, poor thing. There's not enough about him for people to remember. I love that little cartoon though. XD too precious. Well, at least we can all breath about PTDs for a while.

And lets not forget poor Scooter. Of all the Muppets, he doesn't strike me as super popular. XD

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

And lets not forget poor Scooter. Of all the Muppets, he doesn't strike me as super popular. XD

I feel bad saying this, because I'm sure there are folks who like him, but he always struck me as slightly creepy. I HAVE NO IDEA WHY. But he does, and I'm sitting here picturing him being the PTD that never sells out. Ha. Funny how childhood impressions just stay with you ...

I feel bad saying this, because I'm sure there are folks who like him, but he always struck me as slightly creepy. I HAVE NO IDEA WHY. But he does, and I'm sitting here picturing him being the PTD that never sells out. Ha. Funny how childhood impressions just stay with you ...
I somehow missed the Muppet Show growing up, but I watched Muppet Babies and loved it. So whenever I see the adult ones, there's always been something not right about it XD

Exceptions, of course, are Muppet Christmas Carol and Treasure Island. Which are among the highest forms of cinematic art to ever grace my vhs collection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back