• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2016 PTD Discussion Thread - NEW PINS 12/31/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
I second this! Tiki Room ptds would be awesome! The question is how would they do the The Girls? A flock of cockatoos over a big bowl of ice cream?

Make it third, I would love to add some beautiful tiki birds to my very small side Polynesian collection :D

Flip ... flip ... flip

12821584_1133265813391520_987856086624992717_n.jpg

I can't believe there is a short haired Rapunzel pin at last! ;_; Now I actually have to try super hard to get a PTD pin in my collection.

It's a shame they made that error on the Lucky pin since otherwise it's so cute.

Man, the ice cream scoopers must have been jumping. I can't fathom over a 1000 sundaes in one day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back