• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2016 PTD Discussion Thread - NEW PINS 12/31/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
2016 PTD Discussion Thread - NEW PINS 12/31/16
New release, in the nick of time (if it didn't flip by now, the new set wouldn't be released until Sunday):

10400325_10153337330031126_4988852108363786708_n.jpg

Young Anna, Francis the ladybug, Bull from Lady and the Tramp, and Vidia the pixie.

I think Anna is much cuter than Elsa was. I'm sure she'll go quick. The others might hang out a bit.

Wow! So nice to see a Vidia pin. I'll definitely be adding her to my wants list. She's my favorite fairy!

I can't edit the original post (and therefore, the thread name) thanks to our funtastic coding error. So thanks to Kim for at least posting the latest flyer ...

(Has anyone gotten anywhere with getting this fixed???? Jeez.)

Oh I need Wynchel!

There was more to that thought but tiny human grabbed my phone and it wouldn't let me edit.

I'm not familiar with the PTD pins. Is there someone from the forum that does pickups? Also, is it worth trying to get them right away or wait a while for prices to do down? I assume there are some of the more popular ones that you can't wait for the prices to go down.

Oh I need Wynchel!

There was more to that thought but tiny human grabbed my phone and it wouldn't let me edit.

I'm not familiar with the PTD pins. Is there someone from the forum that does pickups? Also, is it worth trying to get them right away or wait a while for prices to do down? I assume there are some of the more popular ones that you can't wait for the prices to go down because they just don't.

I'm not familiar with the PTD pins. Is there someone from the forum that does pickups? Also, is it worth trying to get them right away or wait a while for prices to do down? I assume there are some of the more popular ones that you can't wait for the prices to go down because they just don't.

The only one that I know of that does dsf pickups is Timmerkat. You can pm Tessa and ask her.. she may be able to help you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back