• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2017 Pin Releases

Status
Not open for further replies.
2017 Pin Releases
That Carousel set and display is too cute! I love that Sophia got some attention!

Also, can we all just appreciate hoe adorable Flounder looks on that pin...

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Also, can we all just appreciate hoe adorable Flounder looks on that pin...
giphy.gif

I hope they do more of these sidekick sets!

Phwew! Finally a monthly HKDL release set that I don't need anything from! They are pretty adorable, though.

These were also released in Japan along with that Ariel set (photos by Sarah Brave on Facebook) :

22141180_10104382747750328_3330114687166724822_n.jpg

22089474_10104382748204418_3366262301426451365_n.jpg

22179996_10104382748344138_1978845281435145894_o.jpg

Phwew! Finally a monthly HKDL release set that I don't need anything from! They are pretty adorable, though.

Oh, I like some of those Badge ones. Woody, Buzz Lightyear and the Alien one are interesting. And I know we have Judy collectors here. lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

These were also released in Japan along with that Ariel set (photos by Sarah Brave on Facebook) :

22089474_10104382748204418_3366262301426451365_n.jpg

I'm wondering how this Judy badge compares to the other two that were released, at the movie theater (had a brooch back), and the one that came with the blu-ray preorder (had a pin post back). Also confusing is these look like every other plain costume prop badge out there, but these do specifically say (c) Disney on the back haha.

I don't know for sure but I would assume they are pin backs rather than brooch backs.

One mine arrives I can compare it to the other two badge pins (backings, sizes, etc.).

Starting to see pictures on Facebook of the new Park Pack pins. I won't post any in case people want to be surprised, but they look pretty nice so far.

Ok I know not pins, but I figured it's worth mentioning, the Figment POPs are back in stock today! Friend posted a photo of the one she just got!

2T9MQpc.jpg

Last edited:
<indecipherable noise> If anyone wants to sell me their entire Park Pack, drop me a PM. Ha ha ha ha ha.

I just subscribed right now! It said mine will be shipped soon so i'm hopping it's the one that just got released. I wonder what happens to the ones that aren't sold.

<indecipherable noise> If anyone wants to sell me their entire Park Pack, drop me a PM. Ha ha ha ha ha.

Sounds like I made a mistake not subscribing to this one. I figured I got all my characters in the first go around. They wouldn't repeat them so soon in this one.

Runs over to Facebook... yes, mistake.

The person whose box this is says her pins are labeled 5/6 on the back. I'm curious to see what the other variations are (color variants like last time, a different character, etc).

These one are pretty nice; nicer than the last version of the LE park pack, I think. I'm tempted to start subscribing just in case future boxes are something I collect (oh gosh, if there is a Zootopia box...).

The person whose box this is says her pins are labeled 5/6 on the back. I'm curious to see what the other variations are (color variants like last time, a different character, etc).

These one are pretty nice; nicer than the last version of the LE park pack, I think. I'm tempted to start subscribing just in case future boxes are something I collect (oh gosh, if there is a Zootopia box...).
I had the same dilemma. I went ahead and bit the bullet. Worse case scenario I can at cost them out XD

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

I ended up subscribing haha! I wanted to wait for the first month and I'm definitely impressed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh those are SO nice! What is the size of the edition then? Just the size of the current subscribers, or are they marked a certain edition size?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back