• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2017 Pin Releases

Status
Not open for further replies.
2017 Pin Releases
The truly tragic part is that Disney's mind readers just heard him say he's safe. I expect them to release a pin of Hercules pulling the sword from a stone that's really the Genie in disguise any second.
In a frame set.

LE25.

That Jasmine/Rajah pin is adorable! My favorite of the set, I think.

08witch-vi.jpg

Even better! I can see you now, contracting a helicopter pilot take you out there, dressed all in black, sliding down a zip line.
Pshhhh, zip line.... he's going to swan dive from the Helicopter with a bungie attached to his legs, dive in and fly out.... and you'll hear him yelling 'Genie!!!' In the distance.
Then ride off into the sunset!
5c777f236d1c624f56107ed911fe2201.gif

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Pshhhh, zip line.... he's going to swan dive from the Helicopter with a bungie attached to his legs, dive in and fly out.... and you'll hear him yelling 'Genie!!!' In the distance.
Then ride off into the sunset!
5c777f236d1c624f56107ed911fe2201.gif

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Me irl.
a4453eabbb2ed44c2cb1abf63de5efdc.gif
405e38e44cd293813c4b98c99d76db74.gif
8b133219dbf82d171ccd6abf977d6619.gif
240cd2b9d4a83246c4768ea8cfcd84bb.gif

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

The truly tragic part is that Disney's mind readers just heard him say he's safe. I expect them to release a pin of Hercules pulling the sword from a stone that's really the Genie in disguise any second.
Rough sketch of said pin. If I ever become part of the pin team, it will happen.
8b7a814be29109d1d07b95026e71984d.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

ETA: Just saw this on a Facebook group. Surprise Aladdin release. Group is LE200, rest are LE300

24301355_10211151012792521_4550866193877701751_n.jpg

The Aladdin pins look great. I love all the pins, but I really love the Jasmine pin on the bottom because it reminds me of the art on fantasy pins.

Also, I collect both BatB and Aladdin. If I remember correctly, both WDI and DSSH released more pins for the Aladdin anniversary than the BatB anniversary. Does anyone think this trend will continue with future 25th anniversaries?

The Aladdin pins look great. I love all the pins, but I really love the Jasmine pin on the bottom because it reminds me of the art on fantasy pins.

Also, I collect both BatB and Aladdin. If I remember correctly, both WDI and DSSH released more pins for the Aladdin anniversary than the BatB anniversary. Does anyone think this trend will continue with future 25th anniversaries?
I think you're right on the sheer quantity of pins for this particular anniversary. A CM told me that Disney seems to do more for the -5 anniversaries than for the -0 ones. So the "Renaissance" films are in for a big hit for the next few years if that's the case.

I think you're right on the sheer quantity of pins for this particular anniversary. A CM told me that Disney seems to do more for the -5 anniversaries than for the -0 ones. So the "Renaissance" films are in for a big hit for the next few years if that's the case.

The Lion King collectors need to start saving now. :p

I didn’t really think they did much for Aladdin’s 20th anniversary. Maybe they are trying to make it up?

I need that Jasmine & Rajah pin. My wallet disagrees with me.

2019 is going to murder me and all other Lion King collectors. It's both the release of the live action and 25th anniversary of the original (incidentally, both happen within a month of each other).

Also, possibly unpopular opinion? I don't like the Jasmine pin... Her arm is seems so spindly and long... I think it's the angle...
05032d13a07981af9f92c7c520afd99e.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back