• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2017 Pin Releases

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hm... by this time last year the Disney Parks Blog had already made a post about what kinda of merch (including a bunch of pins) people could be on the lookout for for the upcoming year. I think they even had one for the year before as well. Haven't seen anything posted :/

Hm... by this time last year the Disney Parks Blog had already made a post about what kinda of merch (including a bunch of pins) people could be on the lookout for for the upcoming year. I think they even had one for the year before as well. Haven't seen anything posted :/
I've been on the lookout for that too... :/ I was hoping to get a preview of some of the other doorway pics...

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I'm going to go on the record now. Here's my prediction:

Mother's and/or Father's Day pins will be Hercules with his human parents.

Maybe if I curse myself it doesn't work. XD

How does one find out about new and upcoming pins and release dates? I'm new to trading and DPF. Also, I absolutely love that Sleeping Beauty Doorway to Disney pin!

How does one find out about new and upcoming pins and release dates? I'm new to trading and DPF. Also, I absolutely love that Sleeping Beauty Doorway to Disney pin!
Odpt.com

Official Disney Pin Trading website is who typically announces them first. Sometimes places like disneypinsblog.com will as well. :)

Tokyo Disney pin releases for 2017
Pic credit to Sarah Brave on FB
3B601796-7EF5-4CB7-8036-858C6BCC1B48_zpsaxosxr1p.jpg

6B001CA2-39A2-4B3F-99E0-C303B3D70966_zpsfapys0np.jpg

B28F9A2D-2A79-430E-B81F-199BF82CABBA_zpssqvi8ui2.jpg

85E3A21A-5884-47E0-A52E-B524082C9E81_zpsgtoaxfpe.jpg

D9B9C729-49AC-4818-88AD-FC76ACE68112_zps70k5vh9e.jpg

48b9b5af58fda3370c96b0228b82c518.jpg

I'm not sure how new it is but it's the first I've seen it.

(photo from Daniel D. On FB)

I love Alan-a-Dale from Robin Hood (he turned me into a Roger Miller fan) but hate that pin. Looks nothing like him. I get that it's stylized but it's a shame since there is so little merchandise of him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love Alan-a-Dale from Robin Hood (he turned me into a Roger Miller fan) but hate that pin. Looks nothing like him. I get that it's stylized but it's a shame since there is so little merchandise of him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have to agree with you. If it wasn't for the puffy sleeves it would not be remotely identifiable as the character. The "stylized" character pins are hit or miss to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back