• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2017 PTD Discussion Thread - UPDATED 11/28/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
2017 PTD Discussion Thread - UPDATED 11/28/17
Anything from their discount wall.

22540122_10214079120322705_8341573678811491551_n.jpg

oh hayyyyyy HMMMM very tempted to go now.. haha

*sees there was a flip a few hours after being there for a release*

*is relieved that Joy wasn't in this batch*

I like the design of the Beatl....er...Buzzards, though I don't need it.

I like all three of these, but I don’t really need them. Though, I could use the buzzards. Hmmm. To get on the list or not....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another less than exciting flip. It's like the DSSH is tired of the crowds coming in for pins and are trying to put out slow selling PTDs. LOL

Agreed. I figured they probably thought the Dark Tales was enough for a good October. Maybe there will be a good flip towards the end of November if they are not meeting projections?

Anyone know if any of the current PTDs have sold out? My favorite on this one is the Buzzards. Luckily, I was able to pick one up this week. I think I will keep this one... at least for now. :)

I have Persephone up for trade.

Man, PTD has become a total snoozefest. They're really scraping the bottom of the barrel of characters now, aren't they? (No offense to the buzzard lovers out there!) I don't get it; I feel like there are still plenty of way more recognizable and interesting characters they're missing out on! Have they even done Tarzan and Jane yet??? Or Max Goof?? What about Milo, Kida, and other Atlantis characters? The gods from Hercules? The Sanderson Sisters? Joanna from Rescuers Down Under was arguably the most sought-after Crooked Comrade pin - how about a Joanna PTD? They could also do plenty of other "costume change" pins, like they've done before with characters like Belle, who has a peasant dress PTD and a winter cape PTD (yet, curiously, no yellow gown PTD yet.) Basically what I'm saying with this whole rant is that I need an Esmeralda Feast of Fools red dress PTD and I need it now. I spend so much money on you, Disney, and I ask for so little in return...

I wish they'd do Kion from the Lion Guard, or Elena of Avalor! Jake from Neverland Pirates, and severl Doc McStuffins and Sofia the First characters have gotten pins, so how about these guys!

Yes, they really are scraping the bottom of the barrel. LOL. I wonder if they are trying to finish out what they have before they debut the PTDs on the cards. And, if so, how many more sets do they have to do that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back