• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2017 PTD Discussion Thread - UPDATED 11/28/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
2017 PTD Discussion Thread - UPDATED 11/28/17
Yeah, I get what you mean. I've been waiting for a really obscure LK character. Maybe you've heard of her?

1ceef1da26e4c530e4a82b198347df62.jpg

YESYES PLEASE. Any day now!!

Do they not have an adult Nala ptd? (or is that Nala?)

There is a cub Nala PTD, but not an adult Nala one (and yes, the photo is Nala).

But they still have not done any of this majestic beast:

mufasa.jpg

Or her:

5014955_std.jpg

Or her:

latest

And I'm waiting for THIS:

cf7cc1947ec4e6938f6f9d87e2cfd57d.jpg

---------------------

Also, this flip included two from the preview board, so the only ones left standing are:

Horace
Armored Baymax
Gideon
Hedgehog
Persephone
Andrina

Last edited:
Yay, Eilonwy!

18156152_1531442633573834_1177739060334755422_o.jpg

Phwew! She's the only one I need and she'll probably last until this evening.

Sweeping Dog looks off on the flyer, like bad clipart cut-and-paste. I hope it looks better in person!

Omgracious I NEEEEED the sweeping dog! And I don't even really collect PTDs... but it is a MUST for my Alice collection.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is a cub Nala PTD, but not an adult Nala one (and yes, the photo is Nala).

But they still have not done any of this majestic beast:

mufasa.jpg

Or her:

5014955_std.jpg

Or her:

latest

And I'm waiting for THIS:

cf7cc1947ec4e6938f6f9d87e2cfd57d.jpg

---------------------

Also, this flip included two from the preview board, so the only ones left standing are:

Horace
Armored Baymax
Gideon
Hedgehog
Persephone
Andrina
I've been waiting for Mufasa for an eternity now lol.

Sent from my SM-G550T using Tapatalk

You know... they've been doing some of the other Disney Junior shows (Sophia and Doc McStuffins have gotten a handful of characters made now), so I'd REALLY like to see PTDs made for these two!!

6fmakg6.png

Si si ni sawa!!

You know... they've been doing some of the other Disney Junior shows (Sophia and Doc McStuffins have gotten a handful of characters made now), so I'd REALLY like to see PTDs made for these two!!

6fmakg6.png

Si si ni sawa!!
I could certainly see Kion, but I would see them doing the rest of the Lion Guard before they did her. :(

You never know! They did Crackle the little dragon from Sophia, and she's not a major character?
True! I wonder if TLG PTDs will be hard to get if they release. I hope not, I'm currently a Lion Guard completist and I would like to keep that title. (Thanks for that one OE pin Disney)

For those looking to get the Sweeping Dog - check your pins closely. I got a damaged one and when I tried to exchange it, they offered me an even more damaged one (missing a huge chunk of paint) and told to take it or take a refund.

For those looking to get the Sweeping Dog - check your pins closely. I got a damaged one and when I tried to exchange it, they offered me an even more damaged one (missing a huge chunk of paint) and told to take it or take a refund.
Did you take it, or refund it?

This movie needs a bazillion more pins. -wistful sigh-
Couldn't agree more! I really thought Baymax would've become a more popular feature on pins... :/

Side note: They need to make a Big Hero 6 Beloved Tales with Baymax hugging Hiro at the end of the movie.

Did you take it, or refund it?
I needed it for my collection - I'd been waiting nearly a year for this pin to finally be released and was really excited about a pin of a rare Wonderland character - so I took back the first less damaged one which has a black paint spot/mark in the middle of its face that won't come off. Stupid but since I'd already paid for gas and parking, I didn't want to leave empty-handed when I can't afford to spend more gas and parking money to go back again tomorrow to potentially wind up with one that's even worse.

Eventually I expect I'll get my hands on a better one but in the meantime I had an unpleasant experience just getting a flawed one. But as I tried to warn here - the alternate one I was offered was in far worse shape.

Couldn't agree more! I really thought Baymax would've become a more popular feature on pins... :/

Side note: They need to make a Big Hero 6 Beloved Tales with Baymax hugging Hiro at the end of the movie.
For real though!?

Also YES I would love that SO MUCH.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Not sure, but he was available as of 7:30-ish when I was there. My guess is that none of them sold out today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back