2018 Hidden Mickey Release Watch

Discussion in 'Disney Pin Discussion' started by TheMickeyMouseRules, Dec 17, 2017.

?

Which Upcoming HM Pin Set is YOUR Favorite (Pick One)

Poll closed Feb 10, 2018.
  1. DLR/WDW, Disney Plush Characters: Marie, Thumper, Dumbo, Tigger, Sully

26.3%
  2. WDW, Fab Five as Kitchen Items (6 pins)

13.2%
  3. WDW, Stitch (6 pins)

13.2%
  4. WDW, Epcot Icons (6 pins)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. WDW, Surf Boards (6 pins): Socerer Mickey, Chip, Dale, Baymax, Cheshire, Robin Hood

5.3%
  6. DLR, Cars Land Icons (6 pins)

2.6%
  7. DLR, Mickey Mouse (6 pins)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. DLR, Emperors New Groove (6 pins)

31.6%
  9. DLR, Surf Boards (6 pins): Buzz Lightyear, Mr. Incredible, Mike, Nemo, WALL-E, Lightning McQueen

5.3%
  10. WDW or DLR Chasers

2.6%
  1. pretty Omi

pretty Omi Resident Smol Wolf

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Was at Disneyland today with no luck

2. TheMickeyMouseRules

TheMickeyMouseRules Cat Expert Mouse Authority and Paperfolder

Rating - 100%
    42   0   0

Thanks for the update!

3. TheMickeyMouseRules

Rating - 100%
    42   0   0

The last estimate was mid March which came to be for WDW. For DLR I am hoping sooner than end of April...

Maybe they have been released at DLR and they are disappearing so fast from the boards no one has seen them?

4. pretty Omi

pretty Omi Resident Smol Wolf

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

It’s entirely possible, but even the traders haven’t had them yet, and I haven’t seen anyone posting about them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Sami

Sami Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0

I haven't seen anything for DLR HM's!!! I'm really hoping they'll come out for the start of pixar fest on Friday -___- we do have the pixar surf boards... *hopes*

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

TheMickeyMouseRules likes this.
  6. pincrazy

pincrazy Active Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Spoke to CM apparently DLR is separated from WDW in regards to pins since end of last year. They're still working out what needs to be done, and doesn't expect to see new HMs till end of month. More like May, the new ones they got were last year's WDW HMs and are still working through them. Quality for the dog bones aren't great but LK paw prints are ok. Had to show them the release pic, they weren't aware it had been posted.

7. Jabberwocky

Jabberwocky Cheshirefied DPF Charter Member

Rating - 100%
    85   0   0

None at DLR today.

8. TheMickeyMouseRules

Rating - 100%
    42   0   0

I am confused by "the new ones they got were last year's WDW HMs". Does DLR receive WDW HMs routinely? And the quality is not great? Is DLR receiving official scrappers?

***Mind Blown***

9. pincrazy

pincrazy Active Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

No not scrappers, they're coming from the bags for trading corporate side. Merlin would have to comment how the WDW bones were, but yes they decided from the 60th to switch the HMs so that each park got the other's. This was crazy, cause by the time they came out collector's had already traded for the other park's, but I'm guessing WDW didn't mind getting some of DLR's.

The CM I've been talking to is the one who worked at bringing back the trading at Grand CA hotel. He's been updating me on the progress of the new HMs.

TheMickeyMouseRules likes this.
  10. momin.ator

momin.ator Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    69   0   0

Haven't seen the DLR pins on the site for outrageous prices yet either. Only WDW.