• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2018 Pin Releases

Status
Not open for further replies.
Makes me wonder if the June 9 pop-up in Orlando will be the first set of Heroes.
giphy.gif

the chronology of this line up is obviously VERY messed up, but I will point out Moana should be last, so maybe that’s Joy?

So far I can’t spot a design I don’t like, but I’ve only seen one pic and it’s hard to tell haha. But I’m more shocked over the fact that they included Merida!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was really hoping for coronation for the frozen girls, but they’re still so cute. ;o;

Moana is a little weird, hairline and eyelash wise?? But I love the pose.

Any one else realize the Jessie and Elastigirl art was the same as the leaked art? That just confirms that the heroes art in the flyer is official as well. I wonder if that’s why they did the whole question mark/surprise thing.

Any one else realize the Jessie and Elastigirl art was the same as the leaked art? That just confirms that the heroes art in the flyer is official as well. I wonder if that’s why they did the whole question mark/surprise thing.

I was thinking that too...

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Phew, elsa's got far too much eyeliner that I don't feel bad for trying to get her for my collection. Tink is fine and dandy enough for me!

I was concerned I’d want Anna and Elsa. They’re very pretty, but I’m not sure about them. I mean if they were offered to me at reasonable prices I’d grab them. Sigh. Guess no Heroines for me. I’ll stand lucky that I have two of the Villains profiles.

Since my princess is Leia, I have escaped most of the heroines releases, but with Moana this one is hitting the outer limits of my collection... and totally agree with the hairline assessment and yes, a flower would be a nice touch.

Would love to trade for Moana. I am not a completest by any means (in any of my collections), so officially taking a 'if it happens, it happens' attitude. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back