• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2018 Pin Releases

Status
Not open for further replies.
2018 Pin Releases
I had the same reaction. I was like, ooh Maleficent, Flynn.....wait, do I have these poses already? Lots-of-hair Ariel seems different, Dumbo too. And out of 35 pins, lots of duplicate characters. There’s almost a Marie in every row! If these are “reveal”, I guess there are conceals too?
Yes... The Ariel with hair was the one that jumped out at me also... As perhaps a more unique design. Agree about dumbo perhaps is a unique design too?
I don't know about conceals... I think the surprise is what pins will be available on what lanyard in what order.
If Marie is you girl... You will likely do well at the event.

Is it me or do they all seem like common poses we have seen many times before... ? Since the company is having difficulty with pin design approval... Are they using pre-approved art work?

There are a couple more row w stitch and Alice and two more maries...
Picture from www.disneypinblog.com
d082f59641292d4b4b081e369ed804f2.jpg

I like the full body Belle in blue and pink dress Ariel.

Is it me or do they all seem like common poses we have seen many times before... ? Since the company is having difficulty with pin design approval... Are they using pre-approved art work?

There are a couple more row w stitch and Alice and two more maries...
Picture from www.disneypinblog.com
d082f59641292d4b4b081e369ed804f2.jpg
Even with stock artwork, I will be on the lookout for maleficent, stitch and Cheshire... Because I am weak.

On the subject of Pinopolis: has anyone gotten shipping confirmation from them on the golden series 1? I'm genuinely just wondering, since their Anaheim event was today.

On the subject of Pinopolis: has anyone gotten shipping confirmation from them on the golden series 1? I'm genuinely just wondering, since their Anaheim event was today.
No shipping confirmation yet. Just the email which said to be on the lookout for the tracking email.

No shipping confirmation yet. Just the email which said to be on the lookout for the tracking email.
I just talked to them about it and they said only the international ones have gone out. They're still packing the domestic ones. I've waited this long, what's a couple more days?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

They also had a flyer at the DPT pin event. I think I'll go for the Maries (sis wants them) and Belle in a blue dress.

ALWAYS IN ASIA!!! Geez, they come out with adorable pins but America really needs to step up its Zootopia game (or Hong Kong/Tokyo/Shanghai need to cut us a break!)

When we were in Shanghai, I couldn't believe how popular Zootopia is there. Everybody has on Nick and Judy headbands or shirts, every gift shop has tons of Zootopia merchandise, and the line to meet Nick is always insane. Oh and the main street (Mickey Avenue) band plays, "try everything". Definitely unexpected but it is no wonder why the pins are released there in droves.

This June Paris flyers has some great designs.

Is it me or are all of the parks getting their own designs again? The past few years if you waited a few months designs from Hong Kong and Paris would come over to the US but lately that hasn't happened. Looks like the parks are getting into the spirit of trading again.

When we were in Shanghai, I couldn't believe how popular Zootopia is there. Everybody has on Nick and Judy headbands or shirts, every gift shop has tons of Zootopia merchandise, and the line to meet Nick is always insane. Oh and the main street (Mickey Avenue) band plays, "try everything". Definitely unexpected but it is no wonder why the pins are released there in droves.
They just LOVE cute animal characters! Marie, Chip and Dale, Stitch, and so on~
I'm always immensely jelly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back