• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2018 Pin Releases

Status
Not open for further replies.
2018 Pin Releases
I wonder if they’ll have any more of the Stunning Silhouettes Set or if it was only those three? It was about 77 Days between Belle and Snow White, and 84 Days between Snow White and Ariel. Today marks 84 Days after Ariel came out. The difference between 77 and 84 is 7 Days, exactly one week. So, maybe in one more week they’ll release another one? I stayed up last night and one never came out. lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

There's so many opportunities for new pins in the set and they've done so well, I'm sure there will be more - even if they take a break before dropping a second wave! I can imagine them bringing out a Rapunzel for sure.

I wonder if they’ll have any more of the Stunning Silhouettes Set or if it was only those three? It was about 77 Days between Belle and Snow White, and 84 Days between Snow White and Ariel. Today marks 84 Days after Ariel came out. The difference between 77 and 84 is 7 Days, exactly one week. So, maybe in one more week they’ll release another one? I stayed up last night and one never came out. lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hopefully there will be some some, but don't forget about the jumbo park pack that was released earlier in the year with Sleeping Beauty. They kinda made it sound like it was going to be a series and nothing else ever came out.

The Enchanted Tiki Room 55th Anniversary WDI Pin - Disney Pins Blog

THE ENCHANTED TIKI ROOM 55TH ANNIVERSARY WDI PIN

Surprise pin release! Here is a look at The Enchanted Tiki Room 55th Anniversary pin release at Mickey’s of Glendale! Retail price is $69.95 and the LE size is 200. Available only to Disney Cast Members.

The-Enchanted-Tiki-Room-55th-Anniversary-WDI-Pin.jpg

42357218580_4594bda35d_d.jpg

Last edited:
The Enchanted Tiki Room 55th Anniversary WDI Pin - Disney Pins Blog

THE ENCHANTED TIKI ROOM 55TH ANNIVERSARY WDI PIN

Surprise pin release! Here is a look at The Enchanted Tiki Room 55th Anniversary pin release at Mickey’s of Glendale! Retail price is $69.95 and the LE size is 200. Available only to Disney Cast Members.

The-Enchanted-Tiki-Room-55th-Anniversary-WDI-Pin.jpg

I'll have a jumbo if it makes it online on Wednesday (which I'm sure it will given that jumbos stay online for a while)!

I'm looking to trade for the recent WDI Alice Jumbo because that didn't make it online. :(

Just a heads up- Fantasia and I went to MNSSHP on Friday 8/17. Each of us bought two mystery boxes of pins... and all four boxes were Oogie Boogie and Hades. It seems like just like last year's first few parties, all the mystery boxes are the same.

EachDelayedAnhinga.gif

Just a heads up- Fantasia and I went to MNSSHP on Friday 8/17. Each of us bought two mystery boxes of pins... and all four boxes were Oogie Boogie and Hades. It seems like just like last year's first few parties, all the mystery boxes are the same.

EachDelayedAnhinga.gif
I have the Hitchhiking Ghosts if you'd like to trade for Hades. :3

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

I have the Hitchhiking Ghosts if you'd like to trade for Hades. :3

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

EachDelayedAnhinga.gif
And there it is!

Lemons into Lemonade! :)

(and that baby definitely just had a Lemon)

You willing to sell a Hades?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back