• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2018 Pin Releases

Status
Not open for further replies.
2018 Pin Releases
@MerlinEmrys, did you see my post? Would you pretty please take a picture of the pink princess mystery box? You know who I'm looking for. :D

(Thank you for the PTD and inside lunchbox close-ups, btw. You get bonus points for that.)

Yeah, well, @hopemax outed me ;P totes wasn't my decision.(implying he MAY OR MAY NOT have been in the process or typing out the message anyway)

d06309c2290cfbf0b46e10765095dafb.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

It has been too long a day in my office, because for a minute I sat there thinking, "Why is the football playing throwing a reindeer?" Then I got it. Ha ha ha. Can I go home now?

Also concerning the Odpt.com

They are working on it very very hard. XD The current hiccups are that the site (and by extension, the flyers) are actually not handled by the pin team, but rather the greater marketing machine which... Is less "enthusiastic" about pins than the current, amazing pin team.

So there's some wrangling for control going on, but they are indeed fighting for it!

Also, let's not overly broadcast the event that MAY OR MAY NOT be happening, as that is still fairly under the hat. XD

So you’re saying we need to chat over a beverage that may or may not be adult in nature.

Because we all know Sleeping Beauty is the pinnacle of medieval inspired art for Disney. Of course SitS is the pinnacle story. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So you’re saying we need to chat over a beverage that may or may not be adult in nature.

Because we all know Sleeping Beauty is the pinnacle of medieval inspired art for Disney. Of course SitS is the pinnacle story. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And next year would be the 60th Anniversary of the movie.

Some more info I've gleaned.

HMs will be moving to QUARTERLY releases!!!!

70bc9c932dedc24a7e97438000c25a44.gif

The ones I had pictured above will start to drop October/November ish according to the current plan.

Quarterly HMs!!! That's *4* times a year they can screw it up, instead of the usual one or two! #dreambigprincess

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back