• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2018 Pin Releases

Status
Not open for further replies.
f1ab14143d42de6921cfbc9a4777b90d.jpg

Next year's event is pet themed!! :D

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
They should spill the beans or at least say if they're shooting for before or after D23.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

They should spill the beans or at least say if they're shooting for before or after D23.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I think it would have to be before because of Food & Wine. Last time they had a serious conflict the pin Event was in June.

And then there was the art book of upcoming pins. There were lots more in there so I'll get more pics later. But please know that I'm dying of happiness. And so should @timeerkat

92e5a3cf937ed3a8a8c7abe52fac13ab.jpg
7f29d4c7e89dea2f4f0caca4213ecaa5.jpg
b4c0c157e0d6a74397a5aa3c6329eabe.jpg
30ed14905ff765468f1fa5657e9043cf.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk
I
Who is releasing these? WDW or DLR? DSSH? WDI?

I am hoping it's WDW since I spied the Pop Century. Spill the dets when you get the chance, please.

Clarabelle! She's gotten a makeover, especially her eyes (at least, it's different than the last time I saw her at DLR). I really like her new look!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back