• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2018 Pin Releases

Status
Not open for further replies.
2018 Pin Releases
Not that I've seen. I'm desperately wanting to see the Paris September flyer, since I'll be there in two weeks from tomorrow! I wanna see if anything's coming out that I might get to snag for myself. :3

OMG, have fun! That's so exciting!

I'm mostly curious about the Rapunzel puzzle date., for here in the States.

Okay, Mr. Wizard, how did you know that?

Did a cast member tell you at the event? I keep forgetting that asking cast members is something I can, you know...do.

And thanks :)
I did. Hahah! She had the list of dates. I didn't want to go crazy, so I just asked after the variable ;P

I'm assuming the order of the other pins will be the standard for the last few months. Latte next week (9/6) then Star Wars and Donut (9/13), then Tangled and lunchbox (9/20), then Fox Hound anniversary (9/27).

The Lunchbox might get pushed to end of the month so Tangled can feel special ;P but that's my assumption.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Disneyland-September-2018-Pin-Preview.jpg

Walt-Disney-World-September-2018-Pin-Preview.jpg

Can anyone make out what all the little Park badges say?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here's a picture from the preview board. Not sure if it's any clearer. XD

0bdba8fa5f566e8f710990319adbb10b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Well they all say "Disney Park Badge" on top. :p The rest is a mystery, ha ha.

Edit: Get an Autograph is readable on the Mickey siggie. Jiminy has "Sing Along." The pumpkin coach says "Nightowl."

The Jiminy on says Sing Along, Cinderella one says Night Owl, Lion King one I think says Stood in Line, Autograph one says Got an Autograph, Elephant one I think says Animal Studies. The Rest I’m having trouble reading

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I’m going to guess the parrot one says Bird in the Bush, but all I can see is “Bird” Just kind of hoping that’s what it says. lol

I’m going to guess the tram one says Transportation, but that’s the last one I can barely read

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back