• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2018 Pin Releases

Status
Not open for further replies.
eBay coupon running now for 15% off everything (any order of) $25 or more

Pay for your item by 10:00 Pacific Time on August 28, 2018
Enter the Coupon code in the redemption code field: PREGAME15

This Coupon is a 15% discount off a minimum purchase of $25, valid from 8:00 AM PT August 28, 2018 until 10:00 PM PT on August 28, 2018.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

eBay coupon running now for 15% off everything (any order of) $25 or more

Pay for your item by 10:00 Pacific Time on August 28, 2018
Enter the Coupon code in the redemption code field: PREGAME15

This Coupon is a 15% discount off a minimum purchase of $25, valid from 8:00 AM PT August 28, 2018 until 10:00 PM PT on August 28, 2018.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Thank you for posting!

Here’s my photo from DLR PTN, has a few that are more legible :p
93288d0d5fced06c8c36d505a8c66f6b.jpg

Well they all say "Disney Park Badge" on top. :p The rest is a mystery, ha ha.

Edit: Get an Autograph is readable on the Mickey siggie. Jiminy has "Sing Along." The pumpkin coach says "Nightowl."

Haha ... the lion king one says “stood in line” so I guess doesn’t recognized the line ride as an official Disney activity!

I think I might try to collect this set. Reminds me of Girl Scouts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha ... the lion king one says “stood in line” so I guess doesn’t recognized the line ride as an official Disney activity!

They are very Girl Scout Merit Badge-ish! :D

But yeah ... if you haven't stood in line for *something*, have you really been to Disney???? I remember once in Magic Kingdom getting passed by a very on-point 4-year-old who was leading his exhausted and cranky family through the crowd, directing them, "We have 10 minutes to get to our Whatever FastPass, and then after that the window opens for Such-and-Such!" and I thought, Sonny-boy-o, you are so hyperscheduled (at that age!) that you are missing out on one of the quintessential joys of being here! HA. That kid will have zero Great Disney Vacation Stories to tell his kids, because he was just shuffling from one place to the next and so focused on Getting This Done that he probably never even stopped to smell the Dole Whip churning.

Here’s my photo from DLR PTN, has a few that are more legible :p
93288d0d5fced06c8c36d505a8c66f6b.jpg
Cinderella coach - Night Owl
Monorail, boat, tram - Transportation
Turkey leg, Dole Whip, Ice Cream - Tasty Theme Park Treats
Glove with book - Got An Autograph
Mickey and Minnie - Park Rope Drop
Lion King - Stood In Line
Ariel - Swam With a Mermaid
Hitchhiking Ghosts - Met Ghosts
Pirates - Treasure Hunting
Jiminy - Sing Along
Donald and Nephews - Family Time
Snow White - Met a Princess
Jungle Cruise - Animal Studies
Tiki Bird - Bird Watching

Last edited:
Cinderella coach - Night Owl
Monorail, boat, tram - Transportation
Turkey leg, Dole Whip, Ice Cream - Tasty Theme Park Treats
Glove with book - Got An Autograph
Mickey and Minnie - Park Rope Drop
Lion King - Stood In Line
Ariel - only one I can't read :(
Hitchhiking Ghosts - Met Ghosts
Pirates - Treasure Hunting
Jiminy - Sing Along
Donald and Nephews - Family Time
Snow White - Met a Princess
Jungle Cruise - Animal Studies
Tiki Bird - Bird Watching

The last word on Ariel is "tail".

I reminds me of Russell's sash achievements.

Anyone know about the trick or treat set to the left of that shadows one in this pic (ty hopemax!)
2607a4i.jpg

They're all so nice

Last edited:
Anyone know about the trick or treat set to the right of that shadows one in this pic (ty hopemax!)
2607a4i.jpg

They're all so nice

I believe those ones are usually released at WDW? I could be wrong though - but I've definitely gotten the past Trick or Treat labeled ones there. (Ursula passing out candy to Flotsam and Jetsam dressed as Flounder and Sebastian for example).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back