• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2018 Pin Releases

Status
Not open for further replies.
There’s so many figment pins!

Not really feeling the fantasy football pins... I liked the March magic logos better. If there’s a dumbo, I’ll need that

What’s on the inside of the Mickey heart hands? Pic is a little blurry @MerlinEmrys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Not really feeling the fantasy football pins... I liked the March magic logos better. If there’s a dumbo, I’ll need that

What’s on the inside of the Mickey heart hands? Pic is a little blurry

The Disney cruise line logo. :)

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

What’s on the inside of the Mickey heart hands? Pic is a little blurry

I didn't think I'd care about those football pins but then I saw there's a pretty swank Brer Fox thrown in there! Hehe

@MerlinEmrys

Is the March Lattes with Character pin Genie?

Also, what is the other Genie pin for March celebrating? It's next to the Star Wars vehicle pin.

Thanks

PS: Enjoy
Yup, that's the March Latte. And the other one is Spring Break. :)
6d40b77145b4e794cfb51cb979f2697d.jpg

Another Tadashi pin! (in the puzzle) I'm going to be needing both the Moana and the Zootopia boosters. So excited for Hei Hei, Tamatoa, Flash and Clawhauser!!!

Did I see that the Darkwing Duck and Mushu pins have LE cards? I thought they were OE?

I'm definitely going to need those fantasy football pins, especially Brer Fox, and I'm hoping for a Mochi chaser in the puzzle (didn't see him in the regular LE pieces).

Thanks, @MerlinEmrys!! Lots to look forward to!

Did I see that the Darkwing Duck and Mushu pins have LE cards? I thought they were OE?

I'm definitely going to need those fantasy football pins, especially Brer Fox, and I'm hoping for a Mochi chaser in the puzzle (didn't see him in the regular LE pieces).

Thanks, @MerlinEmrys!! Lots to look forward to!
They're definitely oe. :) mid March is when they will drop over here. :)

Another Tadashi pin! (in the puzzle) I'm going to be needing both the Moana and the Zootopia boosters. So excited for Hei Hei, Tamatoa, Flash and Clawhauser!!!

We could split a Zootopia set if you'd like, since all I'll need from it is Nick and Judy.

Thankfully it seems as if I'm spared otherwise. I already have that Anger from a HKDL pickup.

The Alice with flowers OE is already out at DL (bought it yesterday lol). I'll be on the hunt for the Alice handbag pin though!

There's nothing Alice or teacups in the football set, is there? Was hard to tell from the pics!

Hhh... That BH6 puzzle set... my wallet weeps. It looks really nice, too.

And I am loving these Windows of Evil. I might have to grab them...

Omg, March is gonna be the end of me...That Zootopia set I need for sure! And ugh, a BH6 puzzle set that has Tadashi? I don't really like the puzzle piece sets though ('cause it's like you have to buy the whole set since the individual pieces often can't stand on their own), so maybe I can pass on that depending on how good the faces look...

And another Baymax Doctor's Day! I may like the lollipop one better so I dunno if I want this one, but I do still kinda regret not getting the lollipop one, sooo...

And that Genie is cute!

...I also like the Alice too, as I think it would make a good trader. :3

I didn't think I'd care about those football pins but then I saw there's a pretty swank Brer Fox thrown in there! Hehe
My thoughts exactly. Also weird timing for fantasy football? Season ended ten days ago... Thanks for the great pics Merlin!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back