• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2018 Pin Releases

Status
Not open for further replies.
2018 Pin Releases
Ahh, Jingles is one of the carousel horses. He's covered in Jingle Bells. In Saving Mr. Banks, they talk about "him" as being Mrs. Disney's favorite horse. If you go to ride the carousel, head towards the Mr. Toad's Wild ride side. He's stationed on that side when it stops. He's right behind a bench thingy on the carousel. I'll see if I have a photo.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

I'm not sure if it's the same at Magic Kingdom, but these are the photos from DLR.

e841be1a9e6b88ca38d1c9439b4cb2f7.jpg

4dda1db1372ca30c22a931d9ada46d57.jpg
094bc65fca1fc09e1e5b4f308ef2159b.jpg
6759ac7f9815c010c8a7db4249adb4d3.jpg

Last edited:
I had to look at my calendar. Is it March 15? How did it get to be March, I thought it was February.

Beware of the Ides or March!!!! Especially when it happens in February. :)

Bryan is traumatized about upcoming March releases. Ergo ...

Although February is going so much faster than January that it will be March before we know it. Ha.

Last edited:
Pinocchio!! I let out a gasp upon seeing that pin since I already saw some previews from the event on Instagram, but never of this one. It totally took me by surprise! I'm so glad the cast members made the mistake to put it on here. :p I only wish I already knew what's on the other side of it haha-

I'm also really loving the Moana and Zootopia sets, especially how they all use new poses for the main characters, yay! Can't wait to see the close ups of each set.

Also the new Tadashi pin is super lovely! Very excited that he's getting more merchandise love. I'm really liking how he and Hiro are in the same puzzle column too. Pity that Honey Lemon got the very same pose she's always getting though.

As for chasers for this set, I'm pretty sure it will be white "civilian" Baymax and civilian Hiro.

That's my guess for the BH6 chasers too. I wish they'd do Mochi and Aunt Cass, but I think that's a long shot. (Though since I only collect the team in uniform, double Hiro and Baymax would help my wallet!)

Any idea the numbers on the chasers? What do they usually do with these sets (I haven't been doing any of the puzzle sets yet).

I'm a sucker for these puzzle sets. Usually two chasers (LE 400, I think). Non-chasers have been either LE 900 or LE 1100.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Not a new pin, but Funko announced a new pop scene from Aladdin, and a few new Nightmare before Christmas Pop Figures.
0c8d7cc937ccc304cf1e1a803735de14.jpg
42f6fb9742cc276d91b5f4fbc9e77863.jpg

Hopefully it's alright to post in this thread

Found out there's another thread, delete if possible. Should have searched, but I had seen someone do it before. I tried to delete but says I can't

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I thought that if I get around to looking for these, I only would need The Blue Fairy, but the Fairy Godmother's pose is really nice... I'm not a Cinderella collector, but she looks simply perfect there. Very tempting! Congrats to Cindy fans!

And lol, yeah, I love Sleeping Beauty, but the fairies are kinda off since they live pretty much in our world and not in some magical place. Even though hey, they're still fairies, so I bet that's why they went with them.

I'd love Merlin to be the surprise, he'd balance out the girl power together wih Genie lol, and could have a funny pose. Buuut I think if there's a surprise, they'll go with Tink because FAIRIES. :I There's so many Tink pins, I'm kinda getting bored of her.

I thought that if I get around to looking for these, I only would need The Blue Fairy, but the Fairy Godmother's pose is really nice... I'm not a Cinderella collector, but she looks simply perfect there. Very tempting! Congrats to Cindy fans!

And lol, yeah, I love Sleeping Beauty, but the fairies are kinda off since they live pretty much in our world and not in some magical place. Even though hey, they're still fairies, so I bet that's why they went with them.

I'd love Merlin to be the surprise, he'd balance out the girl power together wih Genie lol, and could have a funny pose. Buuut I think if there's a surprise, they'll go with Tink because FAIRIES. :I There's so many Tink pins, I'm kinda getting bored of her.
The only reason I think it won't be Tink is that there's a "wish granting" theme going here that I'm not sure Tink fits. But, you're right, it's probably still her. Or Mickey... Somehow...

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

The only reason I think it won't be Tink is that there's a "wish granting" theme going here that I'm not sure Tink fits.
Well, she has the pixie dust which grants the wish to be able to fly. And the whole Neverland is a very "wishful" place, what with the eternal youth and all. However! At one point in the Sword..., Arthur literally wishes to be a bird IIRC and Merlin makes him into one by surprise, so that fits more imo. :)

...how funny would it be if the surprise was the witch from Brave though. A "careful what you wish for", I-know-better wish granter! Ok, ok, I just like her lol.

The only reason I think it won't be Tink is that there's a "wish granting" theme going here that I'm not sure Tink fits. But, you're right, it's probably still her. Or Mickey... Somehow...

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

PLEASE no Tink Surprise. Merlin's logic is 100% sound and this is totally not me pleading because I'm broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back