• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2018 Pin Releases

Status
Not open for further replies.
2018 Pin Releases
I TRIED TO GO BACK AND ADD PINS AND LOST THE PAGE T__T

luckily i didnt need any except dumbo, which was sold out.. i'm trying again for other people's sake :p

Mermaid, Zootopia, and Dumbo were sold out when I got in, but I did get:

Aladdin Film Strip
Big Hero 6 Film Strip
The Incredibles Film Strip
The Lion King Film Strip
Up Film Strip
Wall-E Film Strip

I will 100% be trading all of these, so if you missed out on "yours" and/or don't want the hassle, get in touch. If we have no matches, I would also either do a raffle or sell at cost, depending on how much interest there is a particular pin. :D

I got in! But they're all sold out.

tumblr_p4vfflKmqD1rdh3wyo1_540.png

tumblr_p4vfflKmqD1rdh3wyo2_1280.png

tumblr_p4vfflKmqD1rdh3wyo3_1280.png

Aladdin Film Strip
Big Hero 6 Film Strip
The Lion King Film Strip
Up Film Strip
Wall-E Film Strip

I will 100% be trading all of these, so if you missed out on "yours" and/or don't want the hassle, get in touch. If we have no matches, I would also either do a raffle or sell at cost, depending on how much interest there is a particular pin. :D
I need LK and Up! ;P

I really like Hiro on the BH6 film strip, and it seems (that one photo is pretty blurry) that the Incredibles one is awesome! TLK and Zootopia look lovely too. I wish there was more movies in the series, actually, it's a nice idea.

Stayed home from work sick today, was asleep and my phone is blowing up with everyone trying to tell me about the Zootopia pin haha... needless to say I was too late. If anyone got one, I’d love you forever. I’d like the Lion King one too, but Zootopia is the one I NEED

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aladdin Film Strip
Big Hero 6 Film Strip
The Lion King Film Strip
Up Film Strip
Wall-E Film Strip

I MAY need BH6 for a trade... lemme ask the other party and see if they'd interested..

I MAY need BH6 for a trade... lemme ask the other party and see if they'd interested..

I'm 2 people deep on BH6 already. Ha ha ha. But I'll put you in the queue. Also: These aren't shipping until 3/28. By the time I get them, I'll probably be in Cali for my birthday ha ha ha ha ha ha.

Dang, these are cute. I'm assuming that these are for the Oscars. I love the film strip idea instead of the poster-style they've been doing the last few years.

Gonna need to find a Lion King and *two* Zootopias...though, based on previous Oscars releases and other surprise releases (looking at you, bookmarks), chances are the prices will come down after a bit, so I'm ok waiting until the furor dies down.

If anyone's looking to get some OE pins or the Toy Story jumbo from 2015, though, you can do that! Go to the page with all the surprise release pins listed as sold out, then click continue.

Dang, these are cute. I'm assuming that these are for the Oscars. I love the film strip idea instead of the poster-style they've been doing the last few years.

Gonna need to find a Lion King and *two* Zootopias...though, based on previous Oscars releases and other surprise releases (looking at you, bookmarks), chances are the prices will come down after a bit, so I'm ok waiting until the furor dies down.

If anyone's looking to get some OE pins or the Toy Story jumbo from 2015, though, you can do that! Go to the page with all the surprise release pins listed as sold out, then click continue.

Yea, I'm really hoping they drop.. or they don't turn out like butterface Rapunzel bookmark HAHA

It said a few others were available, including Ariel but then when I would hit continue it would say that the item was sold out. But it worked for zootopia.

Stayed home from work sick today, was asleep and my phone is blowing up with everyone trying to tell me about the Zootopia pin haha... needless to say I was too late. If anyone got one, I’d love you forever. I’d like the Lion King one too, but Zootopia is the one I NEED

Looks like people had my back this morning, I think I’m set for both! Phew!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back