• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2018 Pin Releases

Status
Not open for further replies.
2018 Pin Releases
I love the film strip design!!! It's like it was made for me! Except for the fact that they didn't use any of the movies that I collect. Haha. Really hoping they'll release more eventually! A Who Framed Roger Rabbit? one would be perfect for my new Hollywood Jessica collection.

These are all Oscar winning films, similar to the releases they have done the past few years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I managed to get in on my mobile and Aladdin and Lion King were available, and in the 3 seconds it took to scream and select LK and submit.. poof. GONE. The sorrow 8C

The only one I would really want is the Wall-E one, might buy it on eBay. Everyone on there says it's a pre-order and if doesn't get shipped until late next month. But, I'm not sure there'll be any left if I wait to order until then. lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The only one I would really want is the Wall-E one, might buy it on eBay. Everyone on there says it's a pre-order and if doesn't get shipped until late next month. But, I'm not sure there'll be any left if I wait to order until then. lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

These surprise releases are “pre-order” in the sense you order online and have to wait for them to arrive. However, they only sell online for a certain period (a week I think). Usually they sell out the first day. I think these are all sold out, so your only choice is to buy from someone who ordered it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm glad I missed it. I don't need to spend the money. It's all for the best! Really!

giphy.gif

That Jafar window is SO cool! And I'm glad to see that the Paris pin parade is a series. And that Cinderella pin is gorgeous. Always love to see my childhood fav get some love.

Love the AK jumbo...... (running to see if merlin has added AK pins to pickup thread....) merliiiinnnnn preeettyyy pleeeaasee??????
It's there, but I'm jn block out for the release and the next week. So that's probably a tough one. :( but who knows. The epcot jumbo is still around XD

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Paris gets some cool pins. I like the OE Peter Pan and Hook. Standard poses, but I don't have pins of those poses so it would be nice to get them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back