• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2018 Pin Releases

Status
Not open for further replies.
2018 Pin Releases
Someone needs to clarify if these are dropping TODAY cuz I’m ‘bout to run to Glendale, lol. I’ve got a CM id but no access to the hub yet!
Yes, at 10 AM they open

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I'm really glad that they did a Nala, but is it just me, or did she get a bit gypped? All the other heroines have something else with them in the frame - leaves, sidekicks, objects - Nala gets nothing? Even Jessica Rabbit has *something* (although I have no idea what it is, and @watzshakinbacon you're not the only one who things she looks a bit odd - maybe the expression on her face?) Maybe it's just me.

I'm really glad that they did a Nala, but is it just me, or did she get a bit gypped? All the other heroines have something else with them in the frame - leaves, sidekicks, objects - Nala gets nothing? Even Jessica Rabbit has *something* (although I have no idea what it is, and @watzshakinbacon you're not the only one who things she looks a bit odd - maybe the expression on her face?) Maybe it's just me.

I think they just didn’t know what to do with her, since she has a paw instead of a hand to hold something with...

I think Jessica Rabbit is just blowing a kiss, so the tiny thing on her hand is a little heart or something. I could be wrong though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I totally see what you’re saying! It’s definitely the weaker of the bunch and doesn’t fit as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They’re all fantastic but could I put a call in for Pocahontas? She’s the winner there for me, since I absolutely REFUSE to go down the Meg/Esmeralda route. Nope. Won’t do it.

It's a toss between Poc and Esme for me. I think Poc has a little of the same strange tilt of the head that Mulan has, and Esme's pin really seems to capture her pretty well. And, now that I'm looking at them again, Jane is pretty sweet. She's got the monkey, she's got the notebook, she's got a great expression and she's very obviously into whatever she happens to be drawing. That's a win for me.

They're officially out!
ec87b6815d4b515406b24b9c3c9734e4.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back