• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2018 Pin Releases

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, idk why but this kinda makes my blood boil ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Unfortunately my first reaction also (ie, blood boiling), but am exercising positive thoughts here and am going to assume this individual has the best qualities.
This wonderful person with four sets:
- Sets are in the hands of a generous soul who has the pin traders backs.
- Person will trade with the goal of spreading joy to 28 individuals who will place these pins in their perm collections and not resell them at a profit.
- Person will trade them reasonably (1 for 1 for a pin trader really wants for their collection) without consideration for pricing on the auction site.
- Saved these four (4) sets from falling into the hands of someone who was going to mark them up and sell them on the auction site.

I am living the dream! Umm... I mean... uhhh... err... am I dreaming?... hahaha

So... I was thinking... Yes, I know... not a good idea. :) But the Cursive Cuties release on May the 4th - Star Wars Day to Many. What are the chances DSSH mixes it up and releases a BB-8 cursive cutie as the surprise. I do not believe I have seen Star Wars characters mixed in with other classic Disney characters, so it seems unlikely from that respect, but how perfect would a BB-8 cursive cutie be? Probably would be one of my grails.
Ugh you started it!!! The thinking part! Good idea, that would be Cool! Or if they don't do a surprise Star Wars cutie, how bout a PTD release of Yoda, R2D2, and Darth with ice creams......:p:stitch:

Unfortunately my first reaction also (ie, blood boiling), but am exercising positive thoughts here and am going to assume this individual has the best qualities.
This wonderful person with four sets:
- Sets are in the hands of a generous soul who has the pin traders backs.
- Person will trade with the goal of spreading joy to 28 individuals who will place these pins in their perm collections and not resell them at a profit.
- Person will trade them reasonably (1 for 1 for a pin trader really wants for their collection) without consideration for pricing on the auction site.
- Saved these four (4) sets from falling into the hands of someone who was going to mark them up and sell them on the auction site.

I am living the dream! Umm... I mean... uhhh... err... am I dreaming?... hahaha

Awwww...I wanna live in your world Anne.

If someone lost a set of these heroine pins for someone to find randomly on the sidewalk, we would hear about it through every channel possible from the person trying to find their lost pins.

It would be fun to have a surprise Star Wars pin for May 4th, but I don't think it will be within the cursive cuties set. I don't think they planned the cuties release on the 4th on purpose, and I have the feeling that the series is limited to just standard Disney animated movies (maybe with a Pixar set thrown in).

If someone lost a set of these heroine pins for someone to find randomly on the sidewalk, we would hear about it through every channel possible from the person trying to find their lost pins.

It would be fun to have a surprise Star Wars pin for May 4th, but I don't think it will be within the cursive cuties set. I don't think they planned the cuties release on the 4th on purpose, and I have the feeling that the series is limited to just standard Disney animated movies (maybe with a Pixar set thrown in).
Ahhh, you had to bring my surprise cute SW pin dreaming back down to reality. And here are my dreams hitting the ground. Thunk!

I completely agree. I would fully expect a surprise for the online release of Star Wars Pins.

I just thought to myself, "Maybe there'll be new PTDs since there's a release tomor..."

And then I realized it's only Wednesday.

200.gif

If anyone ends up with a spare Launchpad, let me know. :3

Though, I think Tokaji and maybe some others were first in line. XD

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back