• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2018 Pin Releases

Status
Not open for further replies.
2018 Pin Releases
Welp, that's not exactly what I was looking for.... xD

KAoka3Q.jpg
Is it not? I think it's exactly what you were looking for.
c45d1ee6018b7fb7b1e63b53c288cef3.gif

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

O
M
G
I DID NOT EVEN THINK OF THAT. WHAT IF IT HAS AUDREY? WHAT IF IT HAS SWEET?!?

1. Milo & 2. Kida, front and center, 3. Audrey 4. Dr Sweet, 5. Mole 6. Vinnie!

They might even leave out Kida to keep it just to the crew (like how Peter Pan was only lost boys and Tink, sleeping beauty skipped Philip,etc) but I hope not!

1. Milo & 2. Kida, front and center, 3. Audrey 4. Dr Sweet, 5. Mole 6. Vinnie!

They might even leave out Kida to keep it just to the crew (like how Peter Pan was only lost boys and Tink, sleeping beauty skipped Philip,etc) but I hope not!

Dare we dream of an appearance by Kida's father?

I was playing the Disney Kingdoms mobile game today, and have been playing on and off for a few years. But, today I noticed the backgrounds behind the characters and thought of how good they could be as Pins. The stained glass type ones. What do you guys think of it? Would you like it or not? Not sure if I should post this here. But, not sure where else it would go either.
f21b1890780c480f62a2cc01d3c43291.jpeg
779d7fb167491d2ca575a7bef315438c.jpeg
2a144a6372bd1769a9b4d7b19153c366.jpeg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I was playing the Disney Kingdoms mobile game today, and have been playing on and off for a few years. But, today I noticed the backgrounds behind the characters and thought of how good they could be as Pins. The stained glass type ones. What do you guys think of it? Would you like it or not? Not sure if I should post this here. But, not sure where else it would go either.
f21b1890780c480f62a2cc01d3c43291.jpeg
779d7fb167491d2ca575a7bef315438c.jpeg
2a144a6372bd1769a9b4d7b19153c366.jpeg

This thread tends to veer off the rails pretty often, lol. The mods are usually chill about it, but maybe we need a "Random Stream-of-Consciousness Thoughts About Pins" thread haha.

Anyway, I would LOVE a Kingdom Hearts, stained-glass style pin series. There are already some KH-inspired fantasy pins out there, and some of them are really pretty, but I bet Disney could afford to create much more intricate stained-glass effects. Here are the fantasy ones I own:

UzDjOdr.jpg

This thread tends to veer off the rails pretty often, lol. The mods are usually chill about it, but maybe we need a "Random Stream-of-Consciousness Thoughts About Pins" thread haha.

Anyway, I would LOVE a Kingdom Hearts, stained-glass style pin series. There are already some KH-inspired fantasy pins out there, and some of them are really pretty, but I bet Disney could afford to create much more intricate stained-glass effects. Here are the fantasy ones I own:

UzDjOdr.jpg

Oh those look nice, I hope they do make more stained glass ones of everything. Out of the backgrounds I posted, I’d really like the Alice, Snow White, Lion King and Wall-E ones and maybe the Frozen one

UzDjOdr.jpg
Yesss, I always thought the Dive to the Heart windows would make a great set. Also super jealous of that Esme~

Not sure if this has been posted yet, but here are the new character clusters:

1. The Rescuers
2. The Little Mermaid
3. The Rescuers Down Under
4. Aladdin
5. Beauty and the Beast
6. The Lion King
7. Pocahontas

I'm actually relieved that Joanna isn't on the RDU Cluster (or rather, my bank account is relieved, ha.) The movie is definitely one of my favorites, but idk, I'm just only interested in collecting Joanna. (Thanks again @Ajk for my 1-pin collection! Lol. <3) I suppose I prefer collecting specific characters rather than entire movies.

But there are TWO pins with Joanna on them! :D Luckily they're both relatively easy to get.

pin704
RS_R5cd8e9cb83.png

http://www.pinpics.com/pinMT.php?pin=704
http://www.pinpics.com/pinMT.php?pin=122555

Was going to buy a cluster pin on eBay if it was about the price of the character blocks. I checked eBay and Nope. lol 100-200$ Only really wanted the Aladdin one, but I don’t really need it

RDU is actually my favorite from this set, more than Lion King even. It has Jake (front and center, just being a boss!) *and* Marahute! And it's only the second pin with Cody on it!

RDU is actually my favorite from this set, more than Lion King even. It has Jake (front and center, just being a boss!) *and* Marahute! And it's only the second pin with Cody on it!
I'm with you there. Even with the Aladdin one being super duper nice, RDU is a sleeper hit for sure. XD

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back