• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2018 Pin Releases

Status
Not open for further replies.
2018 Pin Releases

7c91fe2929914f9c3192c7386b1217ec.jpg

Me four! Lots of pin traders both this month. A-may-zing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was thinking this too. Although this pin is LE4000 and the other 12 were LE6000. Are they planning another 12 vehicles for this year??
Yes, the LE 4000 is a bit odd too. Can they really come up with 11 more vehicles for another year of this? As it is, seems like a stretch for May 4th's pin... Poe's X-Wing is very similar to Pin# 122697 Star Wars Vehicles Pin of the Month – X-Wing Fighter...

So many pretty pins! This is a really good month for everyone for sure! I'm particularly glad that they seem to be putting out more Hercules pins lately!

Yes, the LE 4000 is a bit odd too. Can they really come up with 11 more vehicles for another year of this? As it is, seems like a stretch for May 4th's pin... Poe's X-Wing is very similar to Pin# 122697 Star Wars Vehicles Pin of the Month – X-Wing Fighter...
They finally found a Star Wars series that sells , I'm sure they'll find the variants if they want to :)
Heck i collect Star Trek stuff , only 6 series but they've brought out literally hundreds of ship variants in model form

They finally found a Star Wars series that sells , I'm sure they'll find the variants if they want to :)
Heck i collect Star Trek stuff , only 6 series but they've brought out literally hundreds of ship variants in model form
Well, it sort of sells. XD I think le 6000 is a bit ambitious, so I'm glad they are dialing it back. Most stores still have the last 7 pins in the series. ;)

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Ha ha ha, of course the one time in a long time I get a super low number and they flip it to Moana after me! And I can’t go back and wait since I’ll be at the Spartan course build all day. :p Ah well, at least it wasn’t anything I need.

I wonder if anyone still there is going to offer their Avengers surprise for Moana.

Sounds like a collection for someone who is into vehicles (ie, cars)... Will be interesting to see what happens in June. :)

Ha ha ha, of course the one time in a long time I get a super low number and they flip it to Moana after me! And I can’t go back and wait since I’ll be at the Spartan course build all day. :p Ah well, at least it wasn’t anything I need.

I wonder if anyone still there is going to offer their Avengers surprise for Moana.
Maybe missed it... but how many showed up today?

What a cruel joke to play on people who slept in on this Avengers release...
92bed71f20a6d4f0ca91544c0aaf8981.jpg

Wow! Would love the Moana (for the collection I do not have... haha) :)

Well, it sort of sells. XD I think le 6000 is a bit ambitious, so I'm glad they are dialing it back. Most stores still have the last 7 pins in the series. ;)

They fare better in DLR! They’re usually gone after a couple weeks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And I have zero interest since they can’t be bothered to put Hawkeye on any merchandise or ads for this movie at all. >:/

And I have zero interest since they can’t be bothered to put Hawkeye on any merchandise or ads for this movie at all. >:/

This may be a small spoiler. But as you say, "he's not in any of the ads." And he won't appear in any cast list on IMDB or the movie poster.

Hawkeye isn't in the movie. I assume he will play a big role in the sequel. Antman is also not in the movie. Ditto his role in the next one.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back