• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2018 Pin Releases

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Guardians of the Galaxy set. Not gonna lie, this one's gonna be hard to resist.

Marvels-Guardians-of-The-Galaxy-Pin-Set.jpg

Sweet. I'm not usually an OE person, but I think the spouse is going to want this one. Thanks for the info!

Yes, the LE 4000 is a bit odd too. Can they really come up with 11 more vehicles for another year of this? As it is, seems like a stretch for May 4th's pin... Poe's X-Wing is very similar to Pin# 122697 Star Wars Vehicles Pin of the Month – X-Wing Fighter...

I agree...Poe’s X-Wing? Too close. Don’t get me wrong, this series is great, and my pin book feels like 20 pounds because of them together, but they should have gone with the Supremacy or Starkiller Base jumbo. Or maybe they’re doing a new trilogy series of vehicles. Raddus, Dreadnought, Heavy Bomber, Kylo’s TIE, Rey’s Speeder, Ski Speeder, Han’s transport ship, that AT-AT on steroids, broken Star Destroyer on Jakku, Luke’s X-Wing in the water, and (why not) Rey’s Millenium Falcon (for those who missed the Celebration MF).

However, I hope the series is done. I only wanted to collect 1 monthly series at a time, and even though Maleficent is my main villain, I love villain sets! Those windows......Oogie, you’re up next.

Oh goodness how much I love that set more than I should.

I'm not collecting Marvel.

I'm NOT collecting Marvel.

I'm not COLLECTING Marvel.

I'm not collecting MARVEL!!!!!!!
So I traded for three more Marvel pins today... :p

I saw the Guardians set in person in the morning - it quickly sold out though. It's a really cute set but the pins are tiny, so in person, it really didn't tempt me as much as I thought it would, happily.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back