• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2018 PTD Discussion Thread - UPDATED 12/18/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
2018 PTD Discussion Thread - UPDATED 12/18/2018
If I thought they would last I might be tempted to head over for some ice cream tomorrow!

Also, it's good to join the FB group specifically for DSSH/DSF. It's not run by the store, but alot of people who are in the group regularly post "case updates". Basically what's still available in the store.

There were several posts yesterday where people picked it up and said that there were plenty left. My guess is she's still there, though I haven't been by since last week to see for myself.

I might go and pick up another one today to keep as a trader for the next transformation. (Wart as a squirrel! Wart as a squirrel!)

There were several posts yesterday where people picked it up and said that there were plenty left. My guess is she's still there, though I haven't been by since last week to see for myself.

I might go and pick up another one today to keep as a trader for the next transformation. (Wart as a squirrel! Wart as a squirrel!)

Mim as a croc with a rabbit tail in her mouth!

Also, it's good to join the FB group specifically for DSSH/DSF. It's not run by the store, but alot of people who are in the group regularly post "case updates". Basically what's still available in the store.

What’s this group called?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You know, at a certain point, I wish DSF would consider taking online orders/phone orders to help a flip. It's been a week right ? I can see why they wouldn't take them everyday, but if say a week goes by and there's still like 50-100 of a pin left, the could totally open it up....

Reactions: Ajk
You know, at a certain point, I wish DSF would consider taking online orders/phone orders to help a flip. It's been a week right ? I can see why they wouldn't take them everyday, but if say a week goes by and there's still like 50-100 of a pin left, the could totally open it up....
its very expensive to ship the ice cream. lol
thats why everyone buys it right ?

they only ship via ups so its $12 for just 1 pin. not worth it.

I am mildly satisfied that Mim is sticking around. Because I lost count of how many people (whom I don't know at all) on IG approached me and said they we happy to cut me a deal to "help my collection" and offer me Mim for the low low price of $60. "What a steal" they said. "It's perfect for your collection" they said.

And lord knows what happened on FB (I have this muted for now). XD

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

I am mildly satisfied that Mim is sticking around. Because I lost count of how many people (whom I don't know at all) on IG approached me and said they we happy to cut me a deal to "help my collection" and offer me Mim for the low low price of $60. "What a steal" they said. "It's perfect for your collection" they said.

And lord knows what happened on FB (I have this muted for now). XD

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Hey, I TOLD YOU I would offer you my "bestest friends price" of $58. Is it my fault that you don't recognize a deal when you see one?!

What!? You told ME that was my best friends price...hmph...

That was a typo! For you ... $57.95!

$58*

*Plus 3.50 for shipping

Hey, gotta preserve the profit margins, baby!!! Like this:
1f2e9dc9566e8cdff5ddf859d2d40850.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back