• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2018 PTD Discussion Thread - UPDATED 12/18/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
2018 PTD Discussion Thread - UPDATED 12/18/2018
It says "After the release has concluded, Pin Trader Delights will be sold at its normal time beginning at store opening until 10 p.m. (2 sundaes per voucher, per person, per day)."

I think they messed up where they put the (2 sundaes per voucher, per person, per day) when they put it at the end instead of in the portion of the paragraph that talks about what happens during the actual release.
I was thinking exactly the same thing about the statement in parenthesis. Not sure how it is written is very effective communication.

Oh wait, I think I know what they’re talking about.

When I went to the belle flip, I got in line but then some guy told me that i needed to get a ticket from the security guard. I needed to present that ticket to the cashier before I made my purchase.

It was nice of that guy to tell me and the ppl who just got there after him haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm going to have my hackles up all day. The way they worded the release rules makes me think that they will release the new PTD set sometime today, and if it doesn't sell out they'll have the rest for the release tomorrow.

I'm going to have my hackles up all day. The way they worded the release rules makes me think that they will release the new PTD set sometime today, and if it doesn't sell out they'll have the rest for the release tomorrow.

Oh no.... I guess I’ll get my car ready... haha

FLIP!

28056333_1854473844604043_8244926212205895381_n.jpg

@SoraPandora !

I was wondering why Tessa stopped replying to my messages. Now I know why. Enjoy your ice cream!!

(Also I know a couple collectors here collect Darkwing so that might be a good reason to go if you can!)

@timeerkat you totally called it. Idk if I’ll go though

I totally understand that going there is a huge pain in the butt, even for people in the area, but HOW DO YOU RESIST? LOL

I'm grateful I don't live there because THE PINS WOULD BE RIGHT THERE! RIGHT THERE! I don't know if I'd be able to stay away and then I would have to live in that alley in a cardboard box because I'd spend the mortgage money on pins.

I was wondering why Tessa stopped replying to my messages. Now I know why. Enjoy your ice cream!!

(Also I know a couple collectors here collect Darkwing so that might be a good reason to go if you can!)

I’ll be there in the morning, so if they’re available then, maybe I’ll get darkwing.

:O DARKWING DUCK?!?!?!?! I don't collect DW but we finally have Disney Afternoon characters! (I don't really count Huey/Dewey/Louie or Scrooge, because they are in so much stuff besides DuckTales) Rescue Rangers PTDs are a possibility now!!!!

Still at work for a few hours then need to drive through LA weekend traffic to get there. But with it being LE5000 I might have a chance.

Who is it that was waiting for Slightly? Was it Sora? Also, @pretty Omi !!! Fox boy!

I figured it would be today since the language was so squirrely on the rules. "IF there are PTDs available, then..." It was a bit too vague to be "we are putting out the new set DURING the release."

Depending on what's left by the time I get there (and if Ann is set on Mickey), I might be able to get Slightly for you.

b593ffdbcc57edda1b982d574680525b.jpg

:high-pitched squeal: Thank you, Tessa!!!

No worries if you can’t do it.

But if you can, please let me know how much money to send, and where (or what pin(s) you’d like, if you’d rather trade)!

And thanks again for trying, even if it doesn’t pan out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back