• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2018 PTD Discussion Thread - UPDATED 12/18/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are some close ups..

Mickey got fuzzy
**Mickey pic updated**
80ce637564460c9971541a1a0a90db2e.jpg

5d3f70a227ad2877d91ef6511daa68a4.jpg

8e66e2d3f2c429d028fb761967fb6597.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Last edited:
:O DARKWING DUCK?!?!?!?! I don't collect DW but we finally have Disney Afternoon characters! (I don't really count Huey/Dewey/Louie or Scrooge, because they are in so much stuff besides DuckTales) Rescue Rangers PTDs are a possibility now!!!!

Still at work for a few hours then need to drive through LA weekend traffic to get there. But with it being LE5000 I might have a chance.

Who is it that was waiting for Slightly? Was it Sora? Also, @pretty Omi !!! Fox boy!
Yep! @Sami had my back and got one for me, didn't want to chance waiting till the morning, I am the Fox Queen! <3

Is there anyway to get any of them any more? I don't have a single PTD pin and I would love to get on. If there is anyone who would do pick ups for me whenever they came out I would be eternally grateful. I would love any of them since every single pin that has come out that I've seen is just amazing. I get some mad envy a lot of the times lol. I would love to make a deal with some one if possible. I am not trying to actually but then off anyone here, since I know it's just a discussion, but I just love love LOVE the pins.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Is there anyway to get any of them any more? I don't have a single PTD pin and I would love to get on. If there is anyone who would do pick ups for me whenever they came out I would be eternally grateful. I would love any of them since every single pin that has come out that I've seen is just amazing. I get some mad envy a lot of the times lol. I would love to make a deal with some one if possible. I am not trying to actually but then off anyone here, since I know it's just a discussion, but I just love love LOVE the pins.

Hi Kitty!

There have been over a hundred PTD (Pin Trader’s Delight) pins. These come out a few at a time and are very limited edition. To see all the ones that have come out, I’d recommend you go to PinPics.com and search for “Pin Trader Delight” or “PTD.” That way you can figure out the ones you want most! Just keep in mind that a lot of them (especially the popular characters) are worth a lot of money and can be very hard to get.

There are a few people who offer pick ups for the current pins... They are about $15-$16 each without tax, but you should expect to pay quite a bit more than that to help cover the costs of tax, gas, parking, and the person’s time. (These pins are very popular, only available at the small shop in Hollywood, and the line for new pins is often hundreds of people and several hours long!)

Tessa (Timeerkat) has a thread on this forum offering pick ups you might want to check out.

Wishing you the best of luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Kitty!

There have been over a hundred PTD (Pin Trader’s Delight) pins. These come out a few at a time and are very limited edition. To see all the ones that have come out, I’d recommend you go to PinPics.com and search for “Pin Trader Delight” or “PTD.” That way you can figure out the ones you want most! Just keep in mind that a lot of them (especially the popular characters) are worth a lot of money and can be very hard to get.

There are a few people who offer pick ups for the current pins... They are about $15-$16 each without tax, but you should expect to pay quite a bit more than that to help cover the costs of tax, gas, parking, and the person’s time. (These pins are very popular, only available at the small shop in Hollywood, and the line for new pins is often hundreds of people and several hours long!)

Tessa (Timeerkat) has a thread on this forum offering pick ups you might want to check out.

Wishing you the best of luck!

Thank you so much for the help

So I can’t decide if it’s a good thing or bad thing that I live on the east coast or not... it’s a bad thing cause I want to go to a release at DSF so bad and can’t! But it’s a really good thing because I’d be broke, sleep deprived, and probably divorces for spending all my time and money there

So I can’t decide if it’s a good thing or bad thing that I live on the east coast or not... it’s a bad thing cause I want to go to a release at DSF so bad and can’t! But it’s a really good thing because I’d be broke, sleep deprived, and probably divorces for spending all my time and money there

That's the spirit, look at the bright side!

I had a pickup thread, but I closed it at the end of last year. I still plan on selling extras that I am able to get, but it will be done as I get them rather than an open-ended ongoing basis.

Why is Belle holding a cone if this is the "sundae" series...?

It's because you get the pin when you order a sundae at the shop, rather than the character in the pin holding a sundae. PTDs have had sundaes, plain ice cream, milkshakes, ice cream cones, root beer floats, and a few have just had cherries and no ice cream at all on them.

It's because you get the pin when you order a sundae at the shop, rather than the character in the pin holding a sundae. PTDs have had sundaes, plain ice cream, milkshakes, ice cream cones, root beer floats, and a few have just had cherries and no ice cream at all on them.

I think that's a spambot account... it asked the same question that @NutMeg did during the first flip (same ellipsis, quotations, everything)

Why is Belle holding a cone if this is the "sundae" series...?

Ah, ok. I guess that explains the weird other posts I've been seeing. This was the first post I saw from the person. I thought it was just a new person who didn't read back.

As much as DSF kinda sucks sometimes, I’m glad they learn from their mistakes. Now they have explicitly mentioned that you must get in the PTD line by 6:30!

e4081e3802f329e2f7e2266fc514f96a.jpg

How does the value of PTD pins of obscure characters change long after their release? For instance I notice the PTD for Maleficent's goons tend to sell on the lower side than say.. the baby Dumbo PTD.

How does the value of PTD pins of obscure characters change long after their release? For instance I notice the PTD for Maleficent's goons tend to sell on the lower side than say.. the baby Dumbo PTD.

Many PTD prices go down after the initial release.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back