• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2018 PTD Discussion Thread - UPDATED 12/18/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea! It took so long! I finally finished around 11am and my parking was $17!!! I don’t think the guy properly validated it I was so sad.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I went over the 4 hours at the hero cuties release (by only about 10 minutes) and my parking cost went up... maybe only a few $$, but after 4 hours I think it starts racking up the higher rate ($6?). With all the waiting around... could easily repark the car (ie, validate, pay $2, exit parking, re-enter, revalidate, etc.) Will need to take this into consideration for future releases, since they are so crazy and if there is a flip... even crazier.

I went over the 4 hours at the hero cuties release (by only about 10 minutes) and my parking cost went up... maybe only a few $$, but after 4 hours I think it starts racking up the higher rate ($6?). With all the waiting around... could easily repark the car (ie, validate, pay $2, exit parking, re-enter, revalidate, etc.) Will need to take this into consideration for future releases, since they are so crazy and if there is a flip... even crazier.
Yea I remember thinking about that strategy before, but I forgot and only remembered after 5 hours T__T

662d1e07b3db649023efad3daf65d2c2.jpg

I can pick up any for $35 shipped. Plz ASAP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Release flip! Can’t paste photo but new PTDs are Ralph from Wreck-It Ralph, Captain Amelia from Treasure Planet, and Mr. Willerstein from Meet the Robinsons.

Oh wow, I guess just two this time.

Posted by DSF on their Facebook page:

“*Please Note: Due to quality control, Mr. Willerstein was not up to the Disney Standard, and has been removed from the set. Mr. Willerstein will be released at a later date and time.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back