• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2018 PTD Discussion Thread - UPDATED 12/18/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tomorrow's turn out should be pretty big, so I'm hoping everyone will buy enough PTD's to make it flip.

Unlikely. The ones that go to the release would have pretty much been the ones that would have bought the PTDs as many times as possible from the flip. I think this will last past the release

Hey, if anyone wants to speed the flip along, I'd love to get Skylar at a decent price!
I'd also like to put my name in the bucket if anyone wants to get me a Jangles one. I don't collect Inside Out or anything but he just looks so creepy holding that ice cream cone like a bat - that I just need him.

So anyone going who would like to get me one for a reasonable price let me know.

I expect the flower set turn out to be pretty low since it's a Friday and a lot of discussion on Facebook shows that the excitement isn't very high.

I expect the flower set turn out to be pretty low since it's a Friday and a lot of discussion on Facebook shows that the excitement isn't very high.

Lol yuppp I shared pics of the flower pins after the character blocks. I personally didn’t like them and apparently most didn’t either. It’s gonna save me a trip to DSF this week haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was expecting it to be low too, that and people may not show up since its supposed to rain again. I hope if it does rain, it's stops for the DSF release and starts again after

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I'd also like to put my name in the bucket if anyone wants to get me a Jangles one. I don't collect Inside Out or anything but he just looks so creepy holding that ice cream cone like a bat - that I just need him.
Yes, creepy. Majorly creepy. Shudderingly creepy. That pin weirds me out.

I was expecting it to be low too, that and people may not show up since its supposed to rain again. I hope if it does rain, it's stops for the DSF release and starts again after

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I was super surprised the crescent moons had a turnout of 355 and I assumed it was because it was a Friday release. I personally thought they were really nice but most expected it would not be a hit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back