• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2018 PTD Discussion Thread - UPDATED 12/18/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
2018 PTD Discussion Thread - UPDATED 12/18/2018
Yes, hi, hello, I am your friendly neighborhood aspiring Zootopia completest :lgm:

If anyone decides this smol fox in his elephant charade is just too messy for your pin book... you know where to find me

Flip.... Mim cat...I hear the screaming already...

28869978_1871116609606433_8416080938697490432_o.jpg
Okay, guys. I know many of you don't know me, and even when I am "active" on the forums, I'm still a lurker compared to many of you.

That being said... I think y'all know which one of these I need. If someone could hook a girl up, I'd so appreciate it.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Okay, guys. I know many of you don't know me, and even when I am "active" on the forums, I'm still a lurker compared to many of you.

That being said... I think y'all know which one of these I need. If someone could hook a girl up, I'd so appreciate it.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Madame Mim it is! ;)

I've got Toot Toot, and Max for trade. I'm looking for LK though.

I quite like the backer cards on the PTDs now... maybe I should stop throwing them away. XD

Ooooh I like the direction that DSF is going in!

Edit: it kind of looks like that Finnick is standing in a pool of.... red wasn't the best color choice

Last edited:
This looks like a good flip, even better because I don’t collect any of these characters. :-D
But there are many who like them, so success! ^_^

Update as of around 4:10. Finnck is gone, the other two still there. C'mon Mim, just a few hours more! ;) I'm hoping but not hopeful that Max will also be left when I get there.

29496539_10156164030653808_5019555517517791232_n.jpg

Oh my goodness, I need Mim Kitty! My favorite villain in the guise of my favorite animal.

If anyone has one for trade, please LMK! =^..^=

(Also still looking for the first Madam Mim PTD in human form!)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gonna go to DSSH this weekend to get a Mim PTD. It will be available for trade. Not looking for anything particular other than similar LE size pins so if anyone is interested lemme know :)

Gonna go to DSSH this weekend to get a Mim PTD. It will be available for trade. Not looking for anything particular other than similar LE size pins so if anyone is interested lemme know :)

I’m interested! Please check out my traders and let me know if anything catches your eye.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back