For Sale: 2019 DSF/DSSH Low Cost Pickups

Discussion in 'Pins for Sale/Wanted' started by timeerkat, Jan 2, 2019.

1. timeerkat

timeerkat Your Friend Who Likes To Play

Rating - 100%
    267   0   0

After some time off, I am back offering up my services to do pickups from DSF/DSSH. I have put a few changes into place since my last thread; please read through all of the information.

The types of pins that I will have available:
    ~ Advertised monthly release pins
    ~ Pin Trader Delights (PTDs)
    ~ Open edition/rack pins

Surprise releases (both for advertised monthly releases and standalone surprise releases) are generally not for sale, unless I post otherwise. Additionally, if a pin is released that goes into any of my collections or that I would like to have as a trader, and if I am fairly sure that pin will sell out during the release, I will not take any names for it.

As I cannot go every evening and cannot always pull a good number at a release, I cannot guarantee that I can fulfill every request. But I will try to go at least twice a week as long as pins are available for purchase.

Unless specified otherwise, all pins picked up for this thread will be sold as random drawings. Details on how this will work for each type of pin will be in the next post.

Please note that I am only shipping these pickups to US addresses. International buyers are welcome to order as long as they either have their own US address or have a friend/family member/other DPF user that I can ship to. (Please make sure you have their permission beforehand! ;))

Last edited: Jan 2, 2019
  2. timeerkat

Rating - 100%
    267   0   0

Pricing Info, Shipping Info, and Pickup Rules

Pricing

All prices listed in this sales thread are all-inclusive (pin price, tax, and paypal/parking fees, plus a small surcharge), except for shipping. For several reasons, payments are only accepted as Paypal Goods and Services or cash if paying in person, no exceptions.

Shipping

Shipping will be charged as follows:

~ $3.75 for up to three pins
    ~ $0.50 per pin after that

An additional shipping charge may be incurred in special circumstances (pins are a heavy set that comes on a large card, boxed pins, etc.) but I expect this would happen only very infrequently and these extra shipping charges will be posted clearly as soon as I know what they will be.

I am willing to hold onto pins for up to two months to combine orders and save on shipping. The base shipping fee will be charged with your first order and subsequent orders will follow the pricing structure above.

Pin Pickup Rules

Monthly Releases

Cutoff for entry into the drawing for each monthly release will be 6pm PST/9pm EST three days before the release. For instance, the drawing for Alice in Wonderland cuties release on January 12th will close on January 9th at 6pm PST/9pm EST.

The drawings will take place shortly after cutoff time; I will randomize each entire list to determine purchase order. The first person on each list will be considered the winner for that pin, and each person after that will be next in line for any extra pins I am able to get during future pickups. The winner of each drawing will have 48 hours to send payment, or they will be moved to the bottom of the list and the next person in line will be able to purchase. If I miss the release, or if I attend and get too high of a number to be able to get the pins during the release, and they sell out before I can fulfill the order, an immediate refund will be issued.

In order to spread the wealth, so to speak, the pins will be one per person per release (so for the cuties, you may enter all of the drawings but you may only win White Rabbit -or- March Hare -or- Mad Hatter). If you are chosen for multiple pins, you may choose which one you receive and your name will be moved to the bottom of the list for the others (so if the pin is unpopular and lasts until I can make it through the list, you can get it then).

After each subsequent visit, I will post which pin(s) I was able to get, and the people on those lists will have 48 hours to send payment or the pin will go to the next person on that list.

If I have run through an entire list and the pin is still available for sale, I will reopen requests for that pin on a first-come, first-served basis.

PTDs

Cutoff for entry into the drawings for PTDs will be three days (72 hours) after DSF posts the announcement. I will pick up as many PTDs of each kind that I am able in the meantime, focusing on the more popular ones first.

The drawings will take place shortly after cutoff time; I will randomize each entire list to determine purchase order. The first people (based on how many PTDs I was able to acquire up until then) will be considered the winners, and each person after that will be next in line for any extra pins I am able to get during future pickups. The winner(s) of each drawing will have 48 hours to send payment, or they will be moved to the bottom of the list and the next person in line will be able to purchase.

After each subsequent visit, I will post which PTD(s) I was able to get, and the people on those lists will have 48 hours to send payment or the pin will go to the next person on that list.

If I have run through an entire list and the PTD is still available for sale, I will reopen requests for that pin on a first-come, first-served basis.

Surprise Releases

Cutoff for entry into the drawings for a surprise release will be three days (72 hours) after DSF posts the announcement. I will pick up as many of the surprise pin that I am able in the meantime.

The drawing will take place shortly after cutoff time; I will randomize the entire list to determine purchase order. The first people (based on how many pins I was able to acquire up until then) will be considered the winners, and each person after that will be next in line if I am able to get more during future pickups. The winner(s) of each drawing will have 48 hours to send payment, or they will be moved to the bottom of the list and the next person in line will be able to purchase.

If I have run through an entire list and the surprise pin is still available for sale, I will reopen requests for that pin on a first-come, first-served basis.

Open Editions/Rack Pins

Open edition/rack pins can be requested at any time; since they are widely available with no purchase limit there will be no list or drawing and no cutoff time. Once you make a request, send payment and I will pick up the pin during my next visit after payment is sent.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2019
  3. timeerkat

Rating - 100%
    267   0   0

Pins Available for Order

PTDs

Nyx

These are on a first-come, first-served basis.

Open Monthly Drawings

Captain Marvel (signup deadline Tuesday, March 5 at 6pm PST/9pm EST)
    Wedding Frames (signup deadline Sunday, March 24 at 6pm PST/9pm EST)

Surprise Pins

None right now

Open Edition Pins

See OE section below for current availability.

------------------------------------------------

Leftovers

I occasionally have additional pins up for grabs. These could be pins that people had to cancel orders for after I picked them up and there are no waiting lists for, or pins I got to keep and then changed my mind on, or pins that I miscalculated how many I needed to pick up and grabbed an extra of. If it's listed here, you only need to post that you want it and it's yours.

There is a limit of one per person, first-come, first-served, for the first two days these are up; if one or more pins is still available after two days the limit is dropped.

Currently Available Pins

None available right now

Last edited: Feb 14, 2019 at 1:32 AM
  4. timeerkat

Rating - 100%
    267   0   0

Completed Pickup List

MasteringMatt - King Candy OE, Alice in Wonderland Nesting Doll Set
    MomeRathsOutgrabe - March Hare Cutie
    Arendelle - White Rabbit Cutie
    Addicted to Alice Pins - Mary Poppins Returns Marquee
    Motba - Tigger PTD
    Pengy - Tigger PTD
    SpasticDisneyFreak - Fflewddur Fflam PTD, Aunt Sarah PTD
    Mike_Mouse - Alice in Wonderland Nesting Doll Set
    AlaskanMalamute - Grumpy PTD
    FoolishMortal71 - Grumpy PTD
    Stewbaws - Nyx PTD

Spr175psu - Nyx PTD

Poohlady5 - Evinrude PTD
    Stewbaws - The Aliens PTD, Miguel PTD, Fflewddur Fflam PTD, Alice in Wonderland Nesting Doll Set

Booger1964 - Mary Poppins Returns Umbrella
    disneykins - Aliens PTD, Evinrude PTD, Fflewddur Fflam PTD, Alice in Wonderland Nesting Doll Set
    hopemax - Alice in Wonderland Nesting Doll Set

------------------------

Pending Pickups

Booger1964 - Jessica Rabbit Ice Cream Carton

Pengy - Baymax Ice Cream Carton

------------------------

Color Code:
    black = waiting to invoice
    teal = invoiced
    green = paid; waiting for pickup
    orange = paid and picked up; waiting to ship
    blue = paid and picked up; ready to ship
    purple = shipped

Last edited: Feb 14, 2019 at 11:04 AM
  5. timeerkat

Rating - 100%
    267   0   0

Open Edition Pins

The pins listed here are what is currently available on the racks. I will do my best to keep this section as updated as I can, though the availability may fluctuate from time to time.

Note that the following prices are assuming they are a single pin as a stand-alone request. If they are ordered along with a non-OE pin (a monthly release, PTD, surprise release, etc.), take $3 off the price. If multiple OEs are ordered with no other types of pins, take $3 off the price of each OE after the first. (So if you order three OEs, the listed price below will be charged for the first pin and pins two and three will each be discounted by $3.)

$11.25

El Capitan logo
    Russell with popcorn

$13.50

King Candy
    Alice
    Rapunzel
    Ursula
    Ariel
    Stitch
    Lotso
    Eeyore

$14.75

Mickey and Minnie

$17

Jessica Rabbit pin and postcard

-----------------------------------------
    Co-op

Every so often DSF puts out pin sets that must be purchased together (like the recent alphabet sets, which were four to a card). In this case, I will take the cost that I would charge for a full set and divide it by the number of pins in the set, usually three or four. I will only purchase a set to co-op if every slot is claimed. Full set orders will be fulfilled before co-op orders.

Co-ops will be one of the few exceptions to the random drawings/one-per-person sales method; all co-ops will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis and you may request multiple pins from a set during a co-op.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2019
  6. timeerkat

Rating - 100%
    267   0   0

PTD Drawings

Current Set:

[​IMG]

Nyx - $22

[​IMG]

Waitlist:

1. theoucharis
    2. disneykins
    3. AlaskanMalamute

Surprise Release Drawings

None at the moment.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2019 at 12:52 AM
  7. timeerkat

Rating - 100%
    267   0   0

February Monthly Releases

[​IMG]

Ice Cream Cartons - I will be keeping Judy and Sadness; Jessica and Baymax will be available.

Heroine Cuties

Charlotte - $28

1. CanaDaLE
    2. starry_solo
    3. ItzaPinfan
    4. AshleyV
    5. Spr175psu
    6. FoolishMortal71
    7. caw caw rawr
    8. Motba
    9. Arendelle
    10. disneykins
    11. jadeites-lady
    12. theoucharis
    13. xdattax
    14. pretty Omi
    15. slbrabham
    16. sockgnome
    17. Bridget M
    18. bookhugger
    19. GrumpyDad

[​IMG]

Congrats, @starry_solo !

Wendy - $28

1. CanaDaLE
    2. starry_solo
    3. AlaskanMalamute
    4. ItzaPinfan
    5. AshleyV
    6. Spr175psu
    7. Motba
    8. Arendelle
    9. jadeites-lady
    10. theoucharis
    11. Hamiltime
    12. pretty Omi
    13. disneykins
    14. slbrabham
    15. sockgnome
    16. Bridget M
    17. bookhugger
    18. GrumpyDad

[​IMG]

Congrats, @AlaskanMalamute !

Mary Poppins - $28

1. CanaDaLE
    2. khossler
    3. MomeRathsOutgrabe
    4. starry_solo
    5. ItzaPinfan
    6. AshleyV
    7. Spr175psu
    8. FoolishMortal71
    9. Motba
    10. PinFan
    11. Addicted to Alice Pins
    12. Kerri780
    13. Arendelle
    14. disneykins
    15. jadeites-lady
    16. theoucharis
    17. Trever Bohling
    18. John Dinger
    19. BigHow
    20. Ocean7
    21. pretty Omi
    22. Kiragigi
    23. sockgnome
    24. Bridget M
    25. bookhugger
    26. GrumpyDad

[​IMG]

Congrats, @John Dinger !

Ice Cream Cartons

Jessica's Star-Berry - $28

1. Bridget M
    2. Booger1964
    3. theoucharis
    4. BigHow
    5. pretty Omi
    6. GrumpyDad
    7. Motba
    8. Spr175psu
    9. stitchismyspiritanimal

[​IMG]

Congrats, @Booger1964 !

Baymax Marshmallow Fluff - $28

1. Fins4pins
    2. Pengy
    3. ItzaPinfan
    4. PinFan
    5. raikipins
    6. Voko20
    7. MasteringMatt
    8. disneykins
    9. theoucharis
    10. pretty Omi
    11. GrumpyDad
    12. Motba
    13. khossler
    14. Spr175psu
    15. stitchismyspiritanimal

[​IMG]

Congrats, @Pengy !

Last edited: Feb 14, 2019 at 2:27 AM
  8. timeerkat

Rating - 100%
    267   0   0

March Monthly Releases

[​IMG]

Captain Marvel - Captain Marvel and Talos will be available; the marquee and Goose are tentative (I may have a friend attend with me who only wants Goose, so depending on if one or both of us get numbers will determine what ultimately is available).

Wedding Frames - I will be attempting to get these, but I have very bad luck at online pin releases, so chances are I will NOT be able to get these. But just in case - I will be keeping Robin and Marian, Ariel and Eric, and Flynn and Rapunzel; the remainder will be available. Because of the unique nature of this release, I will still be cutting off the signup three days early and drawing winners ahead of time but I will NOT take payment until after the release since it is more likely that I won't be able to get most/all of these and would just have to process refunds. If I do get through I will post my order confirmation for proof before accepting payment.

I HIGHLY SUGGEST that if you are drawn as a winner that you still try for yourself if you can - BUT, I ask that if you are also able to get the pin you won on your own that you please pass this one on for the next person on the list to give someone who didn't get the pin a chance.

(Also, if I am unable to get a set and if someone here is and will have a spare Robin and Marian, I'd be interested! ;) I'm willing to pay $35 plus shipping, the amount I'm selling the rest of these here for.)

Captain Marvel

Captain Marvel Marquee - $30 - tentative

1. sockgnome
    2. disneykins
    3. bookhugger
    4. broadwaybookworm
    5. starry_solo
    6. summerskin
    7. Disneychildwithin
    8. BigHow
    9. pretty Omi
    10. PinFan
    11. Motba

Captain Marvel - $26 - potentially 2 available

1. ItzaPinfan
    2. disneykins
    3. bookhugger
    4. broadwaybookworm
    5. starry_solo
    6. PinFan
    7. Motba

Goose - $28 - tentative

1. hopemax
    2. disneykins
    3. bookhugger
    4. starry_solo
    5. Disneychildwithin
    6. BigHow
    7. pretty Omi
    8. PinFan
    9. Motba

Talos - $27 - potentially 2 available

1. disneykins
    2. bookhugger
    3. starry_solo
    4. PinFan
    5. Motba

Wedding Frames

Aladdin and Jasmine - $35

1. AshleyV
    2. theoucharis
    3. Disneychildwithin
    4. ItzaPinfan
    5. sockgnome
    6. disneykins
    7. slbrabham
    8. MerlinEmrys
    9. raikipins
    10. BigHow
    11. pretty Omi
    12. Spr175psu
    13. Arendelle
    14. Motba
    15. boule
    16. Mike_Mouse
    17. FoolishMortal71

Tiana and Naveen - $35

1. AshleyV
    2. theoucharis
    3. Disneychildwithin
    4. ItzaPinfan
    5. disneykins
    6. slbrabham
    7. pretty Omi
    8. Spr175psu
    9. Arendelle
    10. Motba
    11. boule
    12. Mike_Mouse
    13. FoolishMortal71

Pongo and Perdita - $35

1. Kerri780
    2. AshleyV
    3. theoucharis
    4. Disneychildwithin
    5. ItzaPinfan
    6. sockgnome
    7. disneykins
    8. summerskin
    9. BigHow
    10. pretty Omi
    11. Spr175psu
    12. Arendelle
    13. Motba
    14. boule
    15. Mike_Mouse
    16. FoolishMortal71

Cinderella and Prince Charming - $35

1. AshleyV
    2. theoucharis
    3. Disneychildwithin
    4. ItzaPinfan
    5. disneykins
    6. pretty Omi
    7. Spr175psu
    8. Arendelle
    9. Motba
    10. boule
    11. Mike_Mouse
    12. FoolishMortal71

Carl and Ellie - $35

1. AshleyV
    2. boarder010
    3. theoucharis
    4. ItzaPinfan
    5. sockgnome
    6. disneykins
    7. bookhugger
    8. slbrabham
    9. starry_solo
    10. summerskin
    11. khossler
    12. BigHow
    13. pretty Omi
    14. Spr175psu
    15. Arendelle
    16. Motba
    17. boule
    18. Mike_Mouse
    19. FoolishMortal71

Last edited: Feb 14, 2019 at 12:59 AM
  9. timeerkat

Rating - 100%
    267   0   0

Reserved Post

10. timeerkat

Rating - 100%
    267   0   0

Reserved Post

11. SpasticDisneyFreak

SpasticDisneyFreak Probable Pin Hoarder

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

This may sound slightly stupid, but what pins are OE there, is there any way to find out?

12. timeerkat

Rating - 100%
    267   0   0

Ok guys, I think I have most of the important stuff filled in, so the thread is now open for requests!

For those who were around for my previous thread, it's mostly the same, except instead of lots of once-off randomized rolls I will be doing an entire list at a time and I will be taking payment for monthly releases ahead of time to reduce the amount of up-front costs I take on at any one time.

I will be taking photos and looking at prices on my next visit, and will update that portion once I have the correct information.

Kerri780 likes this.
  13. CanaDaLE

CanaDaLE Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    57   0   0

Can you add me to the list for all available cuties and Oliver please.

timeerkat likes this.
  14. khossler

khossler Moana and Toy Story Collector!

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0

I’d like to be added for Mary Poppins please :)

timeerkat likes this.
  15. MomeRathsOutgrabe

MomeRathsOutgrabe Member

Rating - 100%
    85   0   0

For January, I would like to be on the list for all five of the Alice in Wonderland cuties.

timeerkat likes this.
  16. MomeRathsOutgrabe

MomeRathsOutgrabe Member

Rating - 100%
    85   0   0

For February, I would like to be on the list for the Mary Poppins cuties, the Judy Hopps ice cream, and the Sadness ice cream.

timeerkat likes this.
  17. timeerkat

Rating - 100%
    267   0   0

Lists updated to here. Congrats on being my first requests of the year! :D

@MomeRathsOutgrabe - I'm not doing drawings for Alice or Cheshire cuties or for Judy or Sadness ice creams (I go solo so I only can get one of each pin during the release, and I'm fairly confident that they will all sell out during the release, so I won't have any spares to offer here) but I put you on the lists for everything else requested.

CanaDaLE likes this.
  18. starry_solo

starry_solo Judge of the Dark Court Staff Member DPF Super Moderator

Rating - 100%
    519   0   0

Thanks for doing this again @timeerkat !

I would like to be on the list for each Heroine cutie!

timeerkat likes this.
  19. Fins4pins

Fins4pins Member

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

I would like the Baymax ice cream please

timeerkat likes this.
  20. Pengy

Pengy On a mission to visit every Disney park worldwide.

Rating - 100%
    54   0   0

Ice Cream Baymax please :)

Thanks for offering this again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

timeerkat likes this.
  21. AlaskanMalamute

AlaskanMalamute Active Member

Rating - 100%
    24   0   0

Can you put me down for Wendy please.

timeerkat likes this.
  22. Poohlady5

Poohlady5 DPF Charter Member DPF Charter Member

Rating - 100%
    294   0   0

Hi. Can you add me to the drawing for Evinrude PTD, Big Head Mochi, and Big Head Oliver.

Thank you :0)

timeerkat likes this.
  23. cyke23

cyke23 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    51   0   0

Can you add me for the Baymax marshmallow fluff pin?

timeerkat likes this.
  24. ItzaPinfan

ItzaPinfan Noob

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0

Thank you thank you!
    White Rabbit, Mochi, all available heroines and Baymax Ice cream please

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

timeerkat likes this.
  25. timeerkat

Rating - 100%
    267   0   0

Updated to here.

I’ll scoot an invoice over to you tomorrow for Evinrude. :)