• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! 2019 DSF/DSSH Low Cost Pickups - New OEs In Stock!

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! 2019 DSF/DSSH Low Cost Pickups - New OEs In Stock!
Signups for the Heroine Cuties release have closed, time to draw winners!

The post is the video placeholder; next post will be the results!

Charlotte - $28

1. CanaDaLE
2. starry_solo
3. ItzaPinfan
4. AshleyV
5. Spr175psu
6. FoolishMortal71
7. caw caw rawr
8. Motba
9. Arendelle
10. disneykins
11. jadeites-lady
12. theoucharis
13. xdattax
14. pretty Omi
15. slbrabham
16. sockgnome
17. Bridget M
18. bookhugger
19. GrumpyDad

Lottie-draw.png

Congrats, @starry_solo !

Wendy - $28

1. CanaDaLE
2. starry_solo
3. AlaskanMalamute
4. ItzaPinfan
5. AshleyV
6. Spr175psu
7. Motba
8. Arendelle
9. jadeites-lady
10. theoucharis
11. Hamiltime
12. pretty Omi
13. disneykins
14. slbrabham
15. sockgnome
16. Bridget M
17. bookhugger
18. GrumpyDad

Wendy-draw.png

Congrats, @AlaskanMalamute !

Mary Poppins - $28

1. CanaDaLE
2. khossler
3. MomeRathsOutgrabe
4. starry_solo
5. ItzaPinfan
6. AshleyV
7. Spr175psu
8. FoolishMortal71
9. Motba
10. PinFan
11. Addicted to Alice Pins
12. Kerri780
13. Arendelle
14. disneykins
15. jadeites-lady
16. theoucharis
17. Trever Bohling
18. John Dinger
19. BigHow
20. Ocean7
21. pretty Omi
22. Kiragigi
23. sockgnome
24. Bridget M
25. bookhugger
26. GrumpyDad

Mary-draw.png

Congrats, @John Dinger !

I will be sending invoices shortly; a reminder that payment is due in 48 hours or the pin will be passed on to the next person on the list.

Could I please be added to the lists for the Captain Marvel Marquee, Goose, Aladdin & Jasmine, Carl & Ellie, and Pongo & Perdita? Thank you!

You can start requesting PTDs. I will be keeping the first of each of them, so whatever is left after that is what I will have available.

You can start requesting PTDs. I will be keeping the first of each of them, so whatever is left after that is what I will have available.
Just to be sure I make the list... Can you put me against all three PTDs please :)

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Got my Clawhauser and Grumpy tonight. Since I’m fairly sure Nyx will be the last standing, I’ll focus on those two until one sells out (probably Clawhauser first since Grumpy’s an LE500.)

Quick note since I forgot to mention this yesterday, but I decided to change the cutoff time for PTD and surprise release drawings to three days after announcement rather than four to keep those timelines more in line with the rest of my signup deadlines (and four days was feeling a bit long between initial signups and drawings), and the majority of requests would come in during the initial few days anyway. People can still request after the signup deadline but they will be added to the bottom of the list after the initial signup list is randomized.

Lists updated to here.

Can I get on the list for Ariel & Rapunzel wedding pins? Thanks!

Sorry, those two will not be available for these drawings. I'll be keeping those along with the Robin and Marian one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back