Discussion in 'Disney Pin Discussion' started by chubs191, Dec 25, 2018.
A CM friend of a friend won one too but wouldn't part with it. So close and yet so far...
My 2019 resolutions
1. Get my Japan trip report done
2. Get my collectibles tracking website online (this doesn't mean "ready for everyone to use," but online so my Dad, friend and DH can test it for me).
3. Cut back on US Disney purchases, including pins (explanation is why my first project is get my TR written)
4. Increase Japanese Disney purchases. I'm thinking once a month (maybe dependent on Ebay sales) adding to my collection. I've been dabbling for years, but in 2019 it will be the focus.
5. Once I'm working on content addition for my website and not just design/functionality. Get my pins from the last 3 years organized, photographed and properly put away/displayed.
We have a rider for our comic book collection. It's pretty inexpensive.
I want to bring back the joy of pin collecting in 2019. It should be fun! If I love a pin, I should get it, even if it doesn't "fit." And if I don't like a pin, I shouldn't stress about getting it, even if it does "fit." Heck, I shouldn't stress about getting any pin. Que sera sera!
I also want to be better about leaving feedback for purchases and trades.
- Organize my pins
- Stick to collecting Stitch and Mulan
- Figure out how to post pictures again on DPF
- Be grateful, humble, and helpful
PS, if anyone is interested in trading with me, my traders are listed on pinpics under chrisdonturner. Thanks for looking!
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
-Actually make it to an Illinois Monthly Meet-Up
-Sell all my traders - Still saving for a wedding
Actually get back into collecting. I've been focused on other collectables that I've ignored pins. They are still my first love and I want to get back into collecting. I want to continue to focus on my Walt Disney and Mickey collection. Maybe expand my Snow White collection as well.
- Organize my pins
- Update PinPics to have a good inventory of what I have
- Try on-line trading (I've done a few, but not much)
- to NOT start a new collection
- Finish some of my existing collections/series
Reading other's people's resolutions are very helpful
1. Attend Fairy Tales event!
2. Attend @docfish2u's party!
3. Trade for my last PODM (Tangled with at least one character)
4. Trade for remaining Stunning Silhouettes (Snow White, Rapunzel), but if I get can't get them this year, then I might just keep Belle and trade Ariel.
My big pin goal for years has been to go to Docfish2u's pin party and this year it's happening! With that being said, my goal is to have no bumps/delays/disasters *knock on wood* on the drive down.
I'm also hoping to knock at least 1 grail off my siggy this year.
My pin resolutions are as follows.
1. Get to one DSSH release if possible.
2. Attend Docfish2u's pin party.
3. Make a pin friend for the little one at local events. @AlaskanMalamute what do you say about the littles being baby pin pals?
4. Do another Zap game.
@AlaskanMalamute Yay! One resolution accomplished.
I’m excited by all the people who are resolving to come to @docfish2u ’s event!
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My pin resolutions are.
Send more trade requests
Trade more as it's pretty dried up for me
Sort out another board for my frozen pins
Go to a DSSH release
Separate names with a comma.